Anderson reveals rib injury in the fight against Weidman - "I was 85%"

trolling or not, Anderson realizes it is something for his most nuthugging fans to cling to.

You can mark my words that if he wins the talk of the 'rib' will become a main reason for the first loss.

And Weidman had 9 fights and was coming in after a year off, so I guess it balances out.

We all knew the excuse was gonna come, I am surprised it took him this long.

Weidman however came off a long lay off, shoulder surgery and hurricane Sandy.

Anderson, I love you, but ... Just stop. Your trolling is out of control.

Is this the new thing in MMA? Not being 100% so I lost.

The Brazilian media needs an excuse to explain things away.

You can mark my words that if he wins the talk of the 'rib' will become a main reason for the first loss.

Doubt it. If Anderson wins the main reason for the KO loss for some people at least will be that he took his showboating to whole different level that night. I personally think this rib injury thing is BS. Anderson underestimated Weidman's striking and simply got caught. Watch the Countdown to UFC 162 Anderson stated on the show that he thought Weidman needed some "work" with his striking. Regardless I still believe Anderson will win the rematch. Anderson will be much more cautious with his feet and hopefully he will be capable of timing Weidman's strikes and take him out.

85% Anderson vs 70% Jones...the Ultimate Superfight

Good! Now we can use the % thing as excuses......

Shogun was only 20% vs Jones while Jones was 130%...not fair.
JDS was 75% vs Cain
and Nog was 87% vs MIr

Anderson Healthy Rib Silva welcome to the immortal team of Healthy Shogun and Motivated BJ Penn

I'm sure he's just joking and referencing his rib injury that was thrown around after Chael I

85% huh...that's still better than Jones' 70%. Andy is trolling as usual.

"Seriously man, If you tell everyone you were hurt the loss won't count. Broken ribs, staph, it's all good."

20090826101215_IMG_1815.JPG

I dont understand why fans care so much if a fighter says he was injured before a fight.

He was injured and lost, who gives a fuck? Still a lost all the same.

Well, if AS had an injury, then he shouldn't have fought like a jackass. Weidman > Silva.

Back