Anderson refuses handshake from Bisping

Was Anderson rubbing his nose during the staredown?

Could this be hes alluding to something like how Chael referenced Jones' coke use with chugging the Coke after the weigh-in?

Here we go again. Like Ronda, Anderson still hasn't been humbled. Hoping for a Cung Le like beating from Bisping now.
Well, Ronda overreacted to nothing and you could tell she was gonna lose at the weigh-ins alone. She was incredibly emotional. Anderson is simply not going to shake hands with a guy like Bisping, who has accused him and disrespected him way too much now. Bisping shouldn't come acting like fighters shouldn't take it personal. He did this to himself. At some point, you cross the line, and it doesn't end pretty.

classic anderson

and he does the nod to pretend hes being respectful

No one on the Bulls would know who Anderson was, they'd think he was a valet.

They'd give him their keys.
Not that you guys are serious, but they actually talked about Anderson on NBA Open Court and Steve Kerr (member of the 96 Bulls) laughed and said "The Spider!" which sounds like he knows Anderson and likes him.

The fights in England..it's Bisping's birthday the day after.. Come on MMA gods, just be kind ok? Bisping doesn't need another beating.

Take it from someone who's a fan even when he's getting his ass kicked.

what else do you expect from a presumably lifelong cheater?

Well, with what Bisping's said, that Silva's been dirty his whole career, which is BS, I wouldn't shake his hand either. Talk trash and accept the consequences. Bisping will be brutally KO'd.

Come on. How gullible are you?

I want Anderson to destroy Bisping (and he will unless lightning strikes) but Anderson likely was dirty his entire career.

He just happened to fail the first time he was randomly tested? Sure.

Anyway...most fighters were using before random testing so in my opinion it doesn't diminish much of what Anderson has done at all. To say that he wasn't using his entire career is pretty naive though

Bisping realizes Anderson is coming to win and sees how fucked he is so he's trying to backtrack and now say he's a fan of the man, yeah a fan of all the wrong stuff, good luck Bisping.

More importantly couldn't Anderson have stopped picking his nose for 10 seconds while they took pictures?

Bisping a few days ago got in his face and was shit talking like a mad man. WHY would Anderson be expected to shake his hand now?

Come on. How gullible are you?

I want Anderson to destroy Bisping (and he will unless lightning strikes) but Anderson likely was dirty his entire career.

He just happened to fail the first time he was randomly tested? Sure.

Anyway...most fighters were using before random testing so in my opinion it doesn't diminish much of what Anderson has done at all. To say that he wasn't using his entire career is pretty naive though
Unless you have evidence, your accusations are just as baseless.

Guy takes steroids... gets caught taking steroids... gets mad at someone for talking shit about them taking steroids....

Is normal.
Yep.
I used to be a huge AS fan too.
But he became more clown and less class as the fights piled up.
I want Bisping to put a finish on this.

Lol
Anderson doing that Anderson thing.

Unless you have evidence, your accusations are just as baseless.

There is evidence. He tested positive in the first random test that he took. It is easy to pass a test when you know it is coming.

Look, Bisping is one of the only fighters that I dislike and I want Anderson to crush him...but Anderson was a user. Big deal. Most guys used before the random tests.

Here we go again. Like Ronda, Anderson still hasn't been humbled. Hoping for a Cung Le like beating from Bisping now.
where in the rules of combat does it say you have to shake hands?

Xch7gSF.gif

Back