Anderson posts old-school pic with motivational message (PIC)

abracadordosaco**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OFq0nMe.jpg

KuSp1kx.jpg

English translation (I did my best, not perfect but definitely better and more accurate than Google translate):

If you think you're a loser, you are going to be successful at it. Victory will not smile upon you. If you only do things halfway, you have failed. We learn in this world that success begins with our dreams and that our will determines everything. He who does the opposite writes his own story and finds the desire within himself to get better and to succeed in life.

Last edited:
If you think that it is a defeated, will achieve the victory not will continue for you. If you do things by half, you will fail. We discovered in this world that the success starts with the intention of everyone and everything is determined by our spirit. Fight go tackle change its history bring pra within himself the desire to be better and to win in life

Very cool, he is determined to keep fighting which is extremely admirable

Wish him the best in his comeback , can I get an Amen

That was prime Anderson right there.

Nice. Hopefully he makes a strong come back. Just one more time getting to the top!!

that's like the Cell-Tech Fedor picture version of Anderson.

Nice. Can't wait to see him back.

Great message. I really hope Anderson goes out on a win or two. He has nothing left to prove though win or lose.

The Spider....looks like a beast in that pic. I really hope he smashes upon his return then calls it a day and goes out on top.

Back