Anderson: On Superfight" This is perfect bulls***"

Who cares anymore.

The fact that the bulk of the best/most talked about potential super fights have to - for the most part - largely hinge upon Silva is ridiculous, and may be part of this pressure he was talking about.

He's made his money, he's solidified his legacy, and he's even retained his sponsers even after losing to Weidman.

At this point, the Spider can do whatever he damn well pleases.

This is old news. GSP fans have tried pointing out the facts on Anderson's bullshit when it comes to his bullshiting people with these superfights but they're too emotionally invested in Silva to care. The guy has done this dance for years. He originally challenged GSP years ago and said he'd do it at 170, just before Maia fight. GSP actually agreed to the fight and Silva threw a fit.

There's no way Silva fans can spin it any more. He was very public for his desire for a superfight with Jones and/GSP. GSP said in April he's not sure he wants to move up but if its at 170, he accepts. Silva won't do that, so he said "GSP no good" and claimed he wanted Jones. Now Jones wants the fight and Silva did a blatant reversal. Personally I don't care, I think all these fighters need to stay where they are. But Silva fans for years claimed GSP was "ducking" him so it'll be interesting to see how they try to twist this.

Anderson Silva has pretty much said from the beginning that Jones would beat him. At least he didn't lead fans on with no intention of ever taking the fight like GSP has done.

Anderson back, he go to all the fights in the ooh eff see. All the super fights the Geroge st pierre and the Chris Weiner. No hespect the bulls

I thought Anderson was just afraid of losing his streak and status against Jones, now i'm convinced he's just plain afraid to get beaten up.

End of his career. Wants to spend it with his kids with a brain that works.

What good are millions if you walk and talk funny?

Now that Anderson has finally lost, jones has the guts to challenge him. Sigh

Anderson Silva has pretty much said from the beginning that Jones would beat him. At least he didn't lead fans on with no intention of ever taking the fight like GSP has done.

True that.

Silva has his trolling moments, but he does the real talk once in a while, and was pretty clear about his chances against Jones.
GSP is just a teaser.

That Same Article said:
The Brazilian has been on a whistle-stop tour of London, travelling to academies and conducting several interviews along the way before he heads off to Asia to train for his re-match with Chris Weidman in December.

Asia??? What??

I have no desire to see Silva GNP'd into a living pulp at the hands of JJ

Is that what he said? I couldn't make heads or tails of that bullshit. This is weird even by his standards.

Seems like he's saying that if he were to cut down and fight GSP or go up and fight Jones, then beats either fighter, that there would be nobody left to fight in either division because he has just beaten the best (the champion) of those divisions. So he says it would be good for the business, but not good for the fighters in those divisions. At least that's what I got out of it. Don't know what he means by "perfect bullshit".

Only super fights I'm interested in are showtime vs aldo and Jones vs Cain or Jds. Anderson will most likely lose to weidman again imo.

The only reason I'm interested in seeing him fight JBJ is to see him get pounded which is a "hater" reason (at least I can admit it) so I'd just rather him not fight him. I no longer think it would be competitive and don't see the point.

Back