Anderson: On Superfight" This is perfect bulls***"

"I’m ready for fight for Jon Jones, Georges St Pierre but in my academy, Minatouro, Glover and the other fighters in this class for Jon Jones. George St Pierre is a different class. I have my problems in my class.

"Yeah it’s good for business but is no good for the other’s guy fight. I go to fight Georges St Pierre, he cuts up, I cut down. I finish the fight. I go to fight Jon Jones, I finish the fight. Who’s next? No have! My opinion, this is perfect bullshit."

A day after Jon Jones calls out Anderson for a super fight if Anderson wins the rematch against Weidman Anderson now says he has no intrest in superfights.

Tried to add the source after I already posted but it would not let me I posted the source a few posts down.

Funny how the first thing the man said flew in one ear and right out the other (kind of deal). Typical Anderson trolling imo, he'll fight anyone the UFC wants for the right $ amount.

Last edited:
Can't really say I give a shit at this point. Cool story bros?

Funny how the first thing the man said flew in one ear and right out the other. Typical Anderson trolling imo, he'll fight anyone the UFC wants for the right $ amount.

Yup, specially now that he has nothing to lose, his invincibility is gone inside the octagon.

the thing that bothers me about anderson is that he kept calling out gsp and trying to make that fight. you dont here gsp calling out smaller guys and jones wasnt the one calling out anderson, the fans and dana were

Really? So it wasn't the fans who wanted GSP/Anderson, and GSP didn't show up to one of his fights because of a possible superfight?

LOL this guy. I knew he'd never step up to face Jones. Even more so since he got his ass KOd. It's ok though weidman is stil winning the rematch.

I love that he is going to Thailand to train for the rematch. I hope we see some crazy Muay Boran elbows.

Hate champs calling out the champ in the weight class below them.
Jones should call out Cain or JDS. He is WAY bigger than Anderson.

At least when Lyoto was champ he was talking about going up to face Lesnar. Probably would have gotten smashed, but at least he showed some friggin balls.

I kind of agree He wants no part of Jones. He has been making excuse after excuse not to fight Jones.

First Anderson says "we are friends" then he says "Jon Jones is in another Weight class" then says " I have teammates who fight at 205" and now a day after Jon Jones calls him out for a super fight Anderson now says superfights are BS.

You forgot to mention the part about just before the fight with weidman anderson was saying he wanted to fight Jones.

No interest for superfight at all... let the champ reign on their division as they should... If champs defending their belt is not entertaining enough for you I guess your interrest in MMA is thin and you should look for a better fix somewhere else

Ummmmmm.....yeah.
Anderson wants nothing to do with Jones. I really think Jones would wreck him BAD. Anderson knows it. I only have interest in Anderson GSP at 170. That's the only way I see GSP having a real shot.

How about translating the fucking interview properly before giving your spin on it?

It appears that he's aware it's a bad match up. IMO, Jon crushes AS inside Rnd. 1 via GNP.

Hate champs calling out the champ in the weight class below them.
Jones should call out Cain or JDS. He is WAY bigger than Anderson.

At least when Lyoto was champ he was talking about going up to face Lesnar. Probably would have gotten smashed, but at least he showed some friggin balls.

Ummmm.....you do realize that AS was calling out GSP before right? He should grows some balls, derp derp derp

How many different camps does Glover train at? Seems like he is teammates with everyone.

On topic: don't think Jones was calling Anderson out. He was just answering the question about could a super fight still happen. I agree with his response: yes is Anderson wins the rematch.

well Glover train with Machida and friends with Machida and Machida and Silva were like friends so Glover is like a friend to Silva too.
well... Silva know he will get finish by Jones. if Weidman was able to KO Silva and finish Silva badly, JOnes would be even more of a monster and would destroy Silva but i guess JOnes gonna go soft on Silva like how he go soft on Reshad for 5 rounds.
Jones post interview will be like "I respect my idol, I don't want to hurt him, but I just want to win and make big moneys for both of us."

anderson will never fight jones . he knows he is no match for jones
A 38 year old MW (who started at WW) thinks a 26 year old LHW (who will possibly move to HW within a couple of years) could beat him? Wow, that's a real shocker right there. Should we write it down as Anderson having some fucking logical thinking going on or what?

Silva's great. His English? Not so much. Not really sure what he meant by perfect bullshit.

People need to stop taking the stuff Anderson says serious, this guy trolls everything and everyone, i bet he's laughing his ass off too while all his haters are hating and alot of fight fans are raging lol.

Silva's great. His English? Not so much. Not really sure what he meant by perfect bullshit.

i think he meant it would kinda be unfair for other fighters in their divisions plus it would only destroy someone's legacy, or something like that lol.

Back