Anderson: On Superfight" This is perfect bulls***"

NYmmamafia

Blue Belt
Reaction score
"I’m ready for fight for Jon Jones, Georges St Pierre but in my academy, Minatouro, Glover and the other fighters in this class for Jon Jones. George St Pierre is a different class. I have my problems in my class.

"Yeah it’s good for business but is no good for the other’s guy fight. I go to fight Georges St Pierre, he cuts up, I cut down. I finish the fight. I go to fight Jon Jones, I finish the fight. Who’s next? No have! My opinion, this is perfect bullshit."

A day after Jon Jones calls out Anderson for a super fight if Anderson wins the rematch against Weidman Anderson now says he has no intrest in superfights.

Tried to add the source after I already posted but it would not let me I posted the source a few posts down.

Last edited:
I thought Anderson was just afraid of losing his streak and status against Jones, now i'm convinced he's just plain afraid to get beaten up.

My opinion, this is perfect bullshit.

I have no idea what that means but I lol'd

I thought Anderson was just afraid of losing his streak and status against Jones, now i'm convinced he's just plain afraid to get beaten up.

Claude still be hatin!

How many different camps does Glover train at? Seems like he is teammates with everyone.

On topic: don't think Jones was calling Anderson out. He was just answering the question about could a super fight still happen. I agree with his response: yes is Anderson wins the rematch.

Sure.. Its not like he has 30 years of Martial Arts and 40 pro fights

Hate Anderson all you want, he deserves some hate.. just try not sounding retarded lol

I kind of agree He wants no part of Jones. He has been making excuse after excuse not to fight Jones.

First Anderson says "we are friends" then he says "Jon Jones is in another Weight class" then says " I have teammates who fight at 205" and now a day after Jon Jones calls him out for a super fight Anderson now says superfights are BS.

It kinda looks like Anderson wants many more fights at 185... I used to think he'd take a fight against Jones just to retire after that.

This is old news. GSP fans have tried pointing out the facts on Anderson's bullshit when it comes to his bullshiting people with these superfights but they're too emotionally invested in Silva to care. The guy has done this dance for years. He originally challenged GSP years ago and said he'd do it at 170, just before Maia fight. GSP actually agreed to the fight and Silva threw a fit.

There's no way Silva fans can spin it any more. He was very public for his desire for a superfight with Jones and/GSP. GSP said in April he's not sure he wants to move up but if its at 170, he accepts. Silva won't do that, so he said "GSP no good" and claimed he wanted Jones. Now Jones wants the fight and Silva did a blatant reversal. Personally I don't care, I think all these fighters need to stay where they are. But Silva fans for years claimed GSP was "ducking" him so it'll be interesting to see how they try to twist this.

Champions should focus on the fight in front of them. He better be ready for Weidman

anderson will never fight jones . he knows he is no match for jones

this

unless anderson just wants an enormous payday to end his career he wont do it. i said it before but if jones had any troubles with chael the fight might happen. if jones runs through chael it will never happen. it will never happen

jones would wreck anderson so badly its not even debatable. jones could take him down at will. jones has the most vicious gnp in mma. anderson does a terrible job off his back

the thing that bothers me about anderson is that he kept calling out gsp and trying to make that fight. you dont here gsp calling out smaller guys and jones wasnt the one calling out anderson, the fans and dana were

Back