Anderson Not Taking His Shirt Off At the Weigh Ins: What does this means?

giphy.gif

rJTwBdh.gif

I'm not worried. The Silva that beat Bonnar & lost to Weidman would beat Bisping even if he lost a step.

I'm not a Silva fan at all & believe he was overrated for a *long* time, in a weak division & on PEDs to compete. But he will beat Michael Bisping tomorrow & Sherdog will be talking about he is coming back for the title. Why? Because he beat Michael Bisping(as if that's worth a title shot).

Nothing is 100%, but I'm confident Bisping will get tooled.

because he was cold and its pointless to take it off if you are on weight

Maybe he is going to surprise everyone tomorrow with a huge "the chris" tattoo on his back

He is rocking that DC belly.

Bipsing also punked him at the weigh ins. I cant see Anderson winning this one.

his body doesnt matter, but his fighting style doesn't really coincide with his age. reflexes and speed slow down...i'm thinking roy jones jr. level. (who apparently is still fighting)

It means that he wanted to wear a shirt. BTW, a cigar is just a cigar sometimes.

his body doesnt matter, but his fighting style doesn't really coincide with his age. reflexes and speed slow down...i'm thinking roy jones jr. level. (who apparently is still fighting)

Roy Jones isn't still fighting. He's getting paid to get beat up.

Got a knife under that shirt. He was about to stab Michael for being an annoying big mouth.

He looked a little fat even with the shirt on. It's kind of a good thing though, because now it'll probably be a competitive fight, whereas prime Anderson would matrix KO Bisping.

because ____ is in _____'s head, you noob.

I would love to see him in welterweight division.

Back