Anderson not happy with Machida & Jacare (audio)

I really dislike his attitude about not wanting to fight other Brazilians for the title. Brazilians make up like half of the division.

Friends should fight.

Team mates who train together weekly or more shouldn't.

"I don't like to fight Brazilian guys."

My god this racism by Anderson

It's pretty simple. Don't chase title shot anymore. Just do super fights. Jon Jones needs to redeem himself after the coco fiasco. A super fight would be great for ufc and the fans. I also think GSP is looking for super fights too for his ufc return. After this two fights, by then, CMpunk will be ready for his debut (and also retirement) in the ufc.

It's easy to say it when you have already been the ufc champ for years and knocked the fuck out of Belfort and humiliated Thales Leites and Demian Maia. Hypocrite.

Very true.

Just doesn't want to fight guys who he can't intimidate and/or lose against.

unbelievable!!!

the guy has great english.... been trolling us for years lol

Someone post that picture of him and Chael hugging, please.

Suckers, we are.:icon_chee

He sure seemed to enjoy kicking Belfort in the face.

And for the record, would like to see that fight again..well, not the same one, but them actually go at it again.

On TRT, like from a PEZ dispenser too.

Damn. You know he's serious when he says he's "disappointed" with them for saying that. Lol, I know when I was a kid that was the worst thing my parents could say to me (srs).

I'm happy Anderson did this in English. I can never tell if he's messing around with media from translations, but this anger seems real.

doesnt want to fight top contenders like vitor, jacare, lyoto

agrees to fight ww nick diaz coming off of 2 losses and coming out of retirement...

ok then

This is not a common sport like soccer or basket.It's a sport where you're in there to hurt your opponent and possibly break his limbs or leave him a nice fuc**** scar in his face.

I don't know about you guys,but if i was asked to fight one of my best mates who i train with everyday,even if i said yes it wouldn't really be a fight.You know his daughters,wife etc.You wouldn't be 100 % and that alone would lead to a crappy fight.

It's pretty hypocritical for him to say this because, Lyoto sacrificed his legacy by fighting, bigger, badder opponents at LHW for years, despite being the smaller of the 2...

He didnt want to fight Weidman or Jones, but was willing to fight Griffin & Bonnar.

The first half of his career was made of him fighting Brazilians.

Plus, he changes his mind about who he is willing to actually fight every few months anyways.

He is the one who is angry? Who cares, go take your Nick Diaz fight. Maybe Bisping or Cung Le after...you know, contenders worthy of him.

It's pretty hypocritical for him to say this because, Lyoto sacrificed his legacy by fighting, bigger, badder opponents at LHW for years, despite being the smaller of the 2...

He didnt want to fight Weidman or Jones, but was willing to fight Griffin & Bonnar.

Lyoto didn't sacrifice anything. He was the LHW champ.

And Anderson fought Weidman 2x, was never offered the Jones fight. He stepped in on short notice to fight Bonnar and save a PPV at the UFC's request. And the Forrest fight was his "punishment" for the humiliation he laid out against Maia.

I'm guessing you're new to the sport.

This is not a common sport like soccer or basket.It's a sport where you're in there to hurt your opponent and possibly break his limbs or leave him a nice fuc**** scar in his face.

I don't know about you guys,but if i was asked to fight one of my best mates who i train with everyday,even if i said yes it wouldn't really be a fight.You know his daughters,wife etc.You wouldn't be 100 % and that alone would lead to a crappy fight.

Hey shit for brains, they don't train together everyday. Things change, these daughters, sons and wives need to be fed, friends have to fight sometimes. Grow up, get a pair and be a man. Or, get me a steak (medium rare), a beer and then get down on your knees. Got some Birmingham brown snake for you to chew on.

If he's the champ then he should fight whoever the top guys are, regardless of national origin.

Back