Anderson is the Pele of MMA and Jones is the Maradona

Anderson is the Barry Bonds of MMA and Jones is the Darryl Strawberry.
I know a guy has already been in with ''who and who'' but i'm in the dark with these guys,who is Ando who is Jones ?

stick to MMA fella,your knowledge of football greats is poor,millions in Europe consider Maradona the GOAT
You stick to mma, maradona has nothing on Pele for goat status, his goal count is abysmal

then who's ronaldo? oh yeah, Fedor

It would more likely be messi because:
He s better than ronaldo
His introverted personality is closer to fedor, not the show off bragging personality ronaldo has.

Exemple : when they ask fedor or messi who he thinks is the best, they ll say I don t know, elude the question, maybe mention a former fighter/player ( although they are the best)
You ask ronaldo the same question he ll say "me" (while he isn't)

Pele is Rickson Gracie.

"1000 goals" and "400-0".

Anderson Silva is Ronaldinho.

Jon Jones = Claudio Caniggia.

Caniggia got a 13-month ban for taking cocaine in 1993 and has a history of enjoying the high life

Fedor = Maradona

GSP = Maldini

You stick to mma, maradona has nothing on Pele for goat status, his goal count is abysmal
Pele hid in Brazil virtually his whole career,goal stats are a joke,think he even counted goals he scored when having a kick around with his kids in the back garden.

Pele is Rickson Gracie.

"1000 goals" and "400-0".

Anderson Silva is Ronaldinho.

Jon Jones = Claudio Caniggia.

Caniggia got a 13-month ban for taking cocaine in 1993 and has a history of enjoying the high life

Fedor = Maradona

GSP = Maldini
that's an insult to Maradona

Igor Vovchanchyn = Pietro Vierchowod

Ukrainian guy who's hardly known today but was a beast in his era.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pietro_Vierchowod

In an interview with Argentine magazine El Gráfico, Argentine footballer Diego Maradona, widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all time, dubbed Vierchowod his toughest opponent,[8] stating that "[Vierchowod] was an animal, he had muscles to the eyelashes. It was easy to pass by him, but then when I raised my head, he was in front of me again. I would have to pass him two or three more times and then I would pass the ball because I couldn't stand him anymore".

Brazilian football player Hulk always looked like a bigger version of Palhares to me

hulk.jpg

Jose Aldo = Messi

Shogun = Fernando Redondo

A great player who was transferred from Real to Milan (like Shogun transferred from Pride to UFC) but became redundant quickly because of his injuries and was never the same again.

Obligatory Redondo gif

BitesizedImmaterialGnu.gif

Pele had trouble getting it up, just like Anderson:

Also known as the limp dika-virus.

There was one of these that he said at the end. "I don't need it, but you might"

Just gold.

Anderson is Barry Bonds and Jones is Sammy Sosa.

Roided fucks.

Back