Anderson is mocked for his title reign, but Rousey is the GOAT???

Kelman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It seems more and more commonplace on here for imbeciles to unfairly malign the calibre of opposition defeated by Anderson Silva in his UFC title reign.

But then there also seems to be a groundswell of opinion that Ronda is now a GOAT contender because of her UFC reign?

For me, this makes no sense whatsoever.

Anderson beat Dan Henderson, Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen twice, Rich Franklin twice, and Yushin Okami - all in title fights, all finishes.

But his run was a joke whereas Ronda's is solid gold, even though the best fighters she has beaten are Miesha Tate, and Cat Zingano (who had only had 2 uber-competitive UFC fights before her title shot)?

Please. Ronda has a long way to go before she can be fairly considered on the Anderson/Fedor/GSP/Aldo/Jones level yet.

You know its a joke right? Nobody actually thinks rondas the GOAT.

Nobody thinks Ronda is the GOAT of both genders, if they do they're trolling or they have autism.

ronda is a god damn mythical being placed here by the gods themselves to usher in a new age for humanity

I think JJ lights up ronda

Lol, JJ is smaller and has very limited grappling. Lacks the power to hurt Ronda. I love Joanna Champion and she's a monster but get real.

You're so butthurt dude, what's it like?

It seems more and more commonplace on here for imbeciles to unfairly malign the calibre of opposition defeated by Anderson Silva in his UFC title reign.

But then there also seems to be a groundswell of opinion that Ronda is now a GOAT contender because of her UFC reign?

Anderson beat Dan Henderson, Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen twice, Rich Franklin twice, and Yushin Okami - all in title fights, all finishes.

But his run was a joke whereas Ronda's is solid gold, even though the best fighters she has beaten are Miesha Tate, and Cat Zingano (who had only had 2 uber-competitive UFC fights before her title shot)?

Please. Ronda has a long way to go before she can be fairly considered on the Anderson/Fedor/GSP/Aldo/Jones level yet.

hook at this guy. He hinks handerson could beat honda at hatchweight.

honda is da best. is normal.

conor bless.

Every fighter who ever was a champ who lost his/her belt fought cans during their reign. Guaranteed 2 things in life: Death and Sherdoggers will sherdog

Ronda will never be considered on that level.

Men's MMA isn't Women's MMA. Different sports.

Nobody compares Serena Williams with Roger Federer and nobody should.

IMO Fedor is the goat. but don't let this get you butthurt. Only reason people are calling ronda the goat right now is because Anderson and fedor have both lost. When Ronda loses she will not even be considered

Nah, Joe said Ronda is the best human being

Anderson has like two sketchy defenses. Anyone mocking his record setting run has an agenda.

And yes, Ronda is the GOAT. The wmma GOAT. W for Women's. Anyone who thinks she is the mma GOAT is really brain dead.

Lol, JJ is smaller and has very limited grappling. Lacks the power to hurt Ronda. I love Joanna Champion and she's a monster but get real.

You're so butthurt dude, what's it like?

He meant Jon Jones. I heard he's looking to add beating the shit out of women to his already stellar character reputation.

Anderson's title reign certainly disproves all this stuff about how Ronda is only discredited for being a woman.

ANderson in his peak was like nothing we have ever really seen before or since for that matter. Looking at his fights with Vitor, Forrest, Rich Franklin, Hendo and others, his MMA striking and sub abilities made him seem like he wasn't from this planet. Nonetheless, he got ragged on nonstop for being a champ in a supposedly subpar division and accusations of being the weakest UFC champion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back