Anderson is all time greatest troll

Interesting theory, and maybe possible if it hadn't been such a bad troll job. In his shoes, with those goals, the first thing I would do was claim that the tainted substance was actually a penis-reduction medication, because due to an oversized schlong, there were issues in balance, especially with capoeira moves.

Anderson tends to troll on the weird side rather than being blatantly obvious.

I doubt he even cares. He probably doesn't have much left if anything as far as UFC fighting goes, he's made his money. As far as his legacy goes, any damage that's going to happen to it already happened. He'll retire to Brazil and remain a god for the rest of his life

Werdum trolls. Anderson legitimately doesn't give a shit what you and MMA fans think or care about.

He had an athletic commission seriously discussing foreign black market erection pills. He also got a big paycheck that the UFC was withholding. That's a good day for any troll.

THIS.

that pathetic fine is maybe 1/10th of what Silva allegedly was earning on top of his disclosed salary and win bonus. Wasn't he rumoured to be earning 5-6 million total, including PPV cut, endorsements, etc?

big f'n deal...he is out until Feb., when he will walk into another PPV headliner with a multi-million dollar pay day.

Interesting theory, and maybe possible if it hadn't been such a bad troll job. In his shoes, with those goals, the first thing I would do was claim that the tainted substance was actually a penis-reduction medication, because due to an oversized schlong, there were issues in balance, especially with capoeira moves.

It was all part of a long range plan to actually undergo penis reduction surgery. Since he is pushing 40, it's getting harder and harder to cut weight to 185, and it makes sense to lose the extra penis pounds that are non-functional in the Octagon.

I would also like to take this moment to let the committee know that I may be getting a testicle reduction surgery soon for the same reasons, and also having the brass content removed from my enormous nuts.

At this point, it would be time to pull out the blue bottle of tainted liquid, and also a red bottle, and ask the head of the committee which one he would choose to be entered into evidence. Whichever he chooses, I would then drink the other one immediately in front of them.

At some point, he surely could have worked into his testimony: "Sex is natural, sex is fun, sex is best when it's one on one."

And it would have been a good opportunity to present expert opinions on how marijuana is an athletic PED.

But instead, he just whimpered a little and said he took a boner medicine from a foreign country. He dropped the ball, as far as trolling goes.

Pretty good man, but I would suggest ending it by whipping it out and raising his hands in a Nixon "I am not a crook" pose then leaving.

gty_richard_nixon_dm_121115_wmain.jpg

FIN

True, that would be funny as fuck , but the way he did it they actually think that he thinks he's fooling them with excuses about boner pills so the meeting is still taken seriously. And that's way funnier than if the mooks on the NSAC know that he's clowning them.

Pretty good man, but I would suggest ending it by whipping it out and raising his hands in a Nixon "I am not a crook" pose then leaving.

gty_richard_nixon_dm_121115_wmain.jpg

FIN

Back