Anderson: ''I Dont Know If I'll Have Patience For 8 Fights''

dont think he'll be able to do all those remaining fights

His division is no longer terrible. It'll be hard for him to even fulfill 5 fights if he fights the top guys at MW.

It's not his fault that the MW division at the time wasn't as competitive tho.

I bet Claude secretly loves AS.

I can see him keep fighting if he keeps winning but if he loses one of his next 3 fights, I think he'll retire.

They will let him crush two cans (Bisping, Munoz, Mousasi) and then give him a third shot at Weidman (or whoever holds the belt). I guess he will leave after that title fight, win or lose.

If Bisping, Munoz and Mousasi are cans then I guess 90% of ufc roster is all cans.

Sounds like he's prepping his fans for his inevitable retirement if he loses another one.

imo .. noone at middle weight can beat anderson besides chris.

you guys have to be kidding .. you think anderson fought in a weak division .. thats because he was that much better..

lets do some math.. you guys say the division is "stacked now"

the guy thats the number 1 contender , thats knocked dudes out left and right ( vitor ) was made to look like just another amateur by anderson silva when anderson knocked him out in a spectacular way

give me a break... in this case the division is still "weak"

just wait until the man is back and shows you why the division seems to be weak once again.. far as mousasi and munoz they will both get destroyed they dont have the skills to hang with silva

It's not his fault that the MW division at the time wasn't as competitive tho.

I bet Claude secretly loves AS.

That's correct. MW was always a terrible division. It was terrible before Silva was even in the UFC. Nobody can blame him for that. I do, however, think he should have upgraded his competition by moving up and fighting some elite LHW's.

I like A. Silva, believe it or not.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter if he does them all or not. There is no obligation to fulfill a UFC contract. He just can't fight for another org if he decides not to finish it.

I crack up every single time I see " is normal" .

Zuffa had him sign that kind of contract to ensure the slavery. I.E. Anderson would not be able to fight in any other org for the remainder of his career.

Say what? Didn't he sign the contract before his loss to Weidman? And didn't he sign it our of his own free will? All of a sudden he is a slave to UFC? It's amazing what a loss or two will do to a fighters stock. I'm not even a Silva fan, but up until Weidman I am pretty sure people were prasing him and saying he'll retire undefeated, etc.

Back