Anderson Haters, Explain

Silva fluffers, lol.
There's no excuse, it's a fact. Tell me Forrest doesn't flop around like a drunk man.

Xanax doesn't make that happen unless you are OD'ing on that shit. Also, it doesn't have much effect after 10-12 hours. Using it to get sleep the night before is not going to fuck you up during your fight 16-18 hours later.

Make sense, please.

Says the guy with the Forrest Griffin av who makes nothing but threads about Forrest Griffin.

Lol, go take a look at my threads.

A LOT of Forrest ones, no all though bud.

And I think i defend Forrest pretty reasonably.

Rampage is the better fighter, more dangerous, more accomplished.

Forrest was better that night though.

Xanax doesn't make that happen unless you are OD'ing on that shit. Also, it doesn't have much effect after 10-12 hours. Using it to get sleep the night before is not going to fuck you up during your fight 16-18 hours later.

Make sense, please.

This guy assumes Griffin popped a 2mg bar at 5 am or some shit :redface:

Are you the "forest" equivalent that "goobz" is to timmeh?

It's stupid because it goes against your anti-Silva agenda.

This isn't MMAth. He's constantly considered a tailor made match-up for Anderson when Forrest had beaten and given very tough fights to who Sherdog considers some of the greatest LHWs in MMA history.

Basically, Sherdog hates when anyone defends Anderson.

I don't have an agenda... I'm pointing out that Forrest Griffin wasn't as good as Anderson Silva without acknowledging Griffin's official win over Rampage as a legitimate one.

I don't have an agenda... I'm pointing out that Forrest Griffin wasn't as good as Anderson Silva without acknowledging Griffin's official win over Rampage as a legitimate one.

Well... yeah, Silva is considered the GOAT by many. Doesn't mean he wasn't a very good fighter at one point in time. It's on Rampage for not being able to edge him out throughout the fight.

Lol, go take a look at my threads.

A LOT of Forrest ones, no all though bud.

And I think i defend Forrest pretty reasonably.

Rampage is the better fighter, more dangerous, more accomplished.

Forrest was better that night though.

Nope, wrong.

This guy assumes Griffin popped a 2mg bar at 5 am or some shit :redface:

Right, like Forrest woke up the day of the fight and thought "hmm, I'm going to be fighting the #1 p4p fighter ever in a few hours...let me take some xanax" lol.

He won, majority agree.

But okay.

Lol.

Well... yeah, Silva is considered the GOAT by many. Doesn't mean he wasn't a very good fighter at one point in time. It's on Rampage for not being able to edge him out throughout the fight.

Lol "not being able to edge him" ie winning more rounds than Forrest and being screwed in a decision.

Could be true. And you don't think they considered how great this could be for their TUF winner, win or lose?

Sure but what does it matter? Shogun would have been fast tracked to the title had he won. I don't think they pulled some sneak move on Shogun. They just offered him a fight against one of the better guys in the LHW division, pre-Pride at least.

bfjkbb.gif

ForrestLegkicksRampage.gif

UFC76.jpg

UFC92_Griffin-Evans.gif~c200

FOREST%20RASHAD.gif

(Forrest before fighting Silva went 2-1 against Rampage, Shogun and Rashad, and was out landing/working Rashad for two rounds in a good showing before the eventual tko loss in the 3rd)

Then Silva did this, with what looked like no effort

dbsKRbp.gif

My point being many Anderson haters love to discredit the Forrest win, implying Forrest was never any good/a can.

Justify that please? Are Shogun, Rampage and Rashad cans also? Because they all either lost, or struggled with Forrest?

I think you all need to give Anderson his credit where its due. I don't have him as my GOAT personally, not even second but the hate he gets lately is disgusting. Dude did some amazing things in his career.

For me my hatred for Anderson Silva came from his fans. I felt he always presented himself well and was an excellent fighter. I would have been a fan if it was not for everyone trying to claim he was the greatest. I felt he was great, but not the greatest and therefore I wanted him to lose so i could tell people i was correct.

Lol "not being able to edge him" ie winning more rounds than Forrest and being screwed in a decision.

1-Rampage (Forrest won majority of round until Rampage dropped him)
2-Forrest (most dominant round of the entire fight)
3-Forrest
4-Rampage (Forrest locked in a triangle, but overall Rampages round IMO)
5-Forrest (held the higher pace, controller the cage more, close round though)

So you acting like its some robbery is fucking comical man. Comical.

Sure but what does it matter? Shogun would have been fast tracked to the title had he won. I don't think they pulled some sneak move on Shogun. They just offered him a fight against one of the better guys in the LHW division, pre-Pride at least.

Shogun fucked Forrest's shit up in the rematch though. Pre-pride my white buttocks.

Back