Anderson Haters, Explain

It was Anderson's best performance. He was so good that night, he made Forrest look that bad. I felt awful watching that fight.

Shogun was obviously the better fighter from the onset of 1 but faded hard - he was was huffing like was doing wind sprints for 30 mins after round 1 - I commended Forrest for staying strong and pulling out the win but an in shape Shogun would of beaten him.

As I said, Forrest won't get outworked in the condition dept.

Dude, the Jackson fight was so close that if he would of check legs kicks, and didn't allow that lead leg to get devoured, he would of won.

And yeah, I think most people agree that if Anderson kept his hands up he wouldn't of gotten knocked out. He may not of won but he wouldn't of gotten KO'd

You could say "what if" about any fight, that's a non point bro.

Rampage could have, but didn't? What the fuck are you getting at?

Silva fluffers, lol.
There's no excuse, it's a fact. Tell me Forrest doesn't flop around like a drunk man.

No, it's an excuse. Forrest taking a Xanax to fall asleep the night before wouldn't not affect the fight in any significant way. You're just not very bright.

It was Anderson's best performance. He was so good that night, he made Forrest look that bad. I felt awful watching that fight.

Dude, me too.

Its literally an embarrassing loss. Forrest looked amateurish.

Silva was that great.

Forrest holds career mma victories over Franklin, Shogun, Tito x2, Rampage, Sonnen, Monson.

Yet people treat him like shit.

Yeah, he was babied gtfo

I'm talking leading up to his title fight, and the Anderson fight. UFC milked him after.

Did both Bill Mahood and Elvis come out of retirement for Forrest? I can't recall.

Then his big test was Ortiz? Which he lost.

Cue 2 more TUF fighters.

Oh you got a win? #1 ranked fighter for you.

Yeah, UFC babied their first TUF winner like he was very precious, and booked him great opportunities. Hard to believe.

You could say "what if" about any fight, that's a non point bro.

Rampage could have, but didn't? What the fuck are you getting at?

That fight more than most because it went the distance AND was so close.

Just like the Hendricks / GSP fight - those fights are easier to dissect to specific what's if's

Point is Forrest made a career of beating guys he wasn't supposed to but there was no way he was going to beat Silva - since Forrest slow, sloppy techniques were Taylor made for Silvas pin point accuracy.

I don't think that should be used to discredit Anderson. Who basically beat Rich just as easily and would of beaten Jackson just as easily.

Ah, I understand what your saying. My mistake. People defend him because he's considered a can on here and his wins/performances are constantly underplayed.

Forrest Griffin is a great fighter and was a great win for Anderson. Any one who says otherwise has no idea what they are watching lol

I didn't know people discredited that win. I don't think people view Forrest as an all-time great but he was champion one fight before that match and actually won the first two rounds of that prior bout with Rashad.

Forrest would've had another attempt at a run in him if not for what Anderson did to him. Guy was all toughness and heart, and Anderson made him recognize that it would never be enough. Based on Forrest's interviews and fights afterwards, he didn't seem to have the drive to really peak again after that.

Dude, me too.

Its literally an embarrassing loss. Forrest looked amateurish.

Silva was that great.

Forrest holds career mma victories over Franklin, Shogun, Tito x2, Rampage, Sonnen, Monson.

Yet people treat him like shit.

For the longest time, I was convinced that fight was fixed. I felt cheated of a war.

It's the same in every thread you've made on him. It's no less disgusting.

I'm talking leading up to his title fight, and the Anderson fight. UFC milked him after.

Did both Bill Mahood and Elvis come out of retirement for Forrest? I can't recall.

Then his big test was Ortiz? Which he lost.

Cue 2 more TUF fighters.

Oh you got a win? #1 ranked fighter for you.

Yeah, UFC babied their first TUF winner like he was very precious. Hard to believe.

They were giving Shogun an opportunity to make a name for himself against a well known UFC fighter. The well known UFC fighter happened to fight very well that night.

They were giving Shogun an opportunity to make a name for himself against a well known UFC fighter. The well known UFC fighter happened to fight very well that night.

Could be true. And you don't think they considered how great this could be for their TUF winner, win or lose?

Forrest asked for Shogun btw.

Pretty badass of him IMO.

Forrest's win over Rampage was bullshit, other than that your use of MMAth is insufficient at best. Silva was miles better than Forrest Griffin in the striking department (whereas all the fights you addressed vs other opponents involved grappling) however I don't see the point of this stupid thread regardless.

Forrest's win over Rampage was bullshit, other than that your use of MMAth is insufficient at best. Silva was miles better than Forrest Griffin in the striking department (whereas all the fights you addressed vs other opponents involved grappling) however I don't see the point of this stupid thread regardless.

It's stupid because it goes against your anti-Silva agenda.

This isn't MMAth. He's constantly considered a tailor made match-up for Anderson when Forrest had beaten and given very tough fights to who Sherdog considers some of the greatest LHWs in MMA history.

Basically, Sherdog hates when anyone defends Anderson.

You suck at scoring fights, but I've kinda known this. You can't be unbiased at all.

No, it's an excuse. Forrest taking a Xanax to fall asleep the night before wouldn't not affect the fight in any significant way. You're just not very bright.

Forrest taking a Xanax the night before fighting a prime Anderson Silva proves that he's dumb enough to deserve to be embarrassed.

Back