Anderson Haters, Explain

So Rampage, Shogun, and Chuck were no good. Rampage and Shogun both beat Lyoto so he is no good either. I guess Rashad sucked too. Damn what a weak weight class.

Always great to see the goat in action.
Hope he still has it when he comes back

AS just matches up very well against Forrest. Forrest did really good against many top fighters but a striker of AS level and speed is just a very bad matchup for him, not to mention the KO in training / sick on the night before the fight rumors. Silva's run at LHW was pretty good but still extremely calculated against any risk.

Are we pretending like Forrest beat the pride versions of Shogun and Rampage or what?

Also, people only underrate the win because Anderoid nuthugger's overrate it.

Can we at least stop pretending like Forrest wasn't a perfect opponent for Silva to "showcase" his fighting ability? A fighter who basically kept walking forward trying to exchange with someone who's better at striking than them?

Come back to me when another fighter pulls what Silva did to Griffin.

This thread is great. Forrest was one fight removed from having the title belt. No champ since Anderson has gone up in weight class to fight though they all talk about it. I don't think Forrest ever mentally believed he could beat Anderson which lead to him giving up quickly. But that's credit to Anderson and the reputation he had at that time.

AS just matches up very well against Forrest. Forrest did really good against many top fighters but a striker of AS level and speed is just a very bad matchup for him, not to mention the KO in training / sick on the night before the fight rumors. Silva's run at LHW was pretty good but still extremely calculated against any risk.

If Anderson had fought Rashad (LHW champ) at that time he would have destroyed Rashad

I think Forrest just matched up poorly with Silva compared to those other fighters.

Anderson is clearly one of the best ever.

A guy looses a fight or two and all of a sudden he is a can.

Age catches up to people. Anderson's run was awesome. The sport is still developing at a very rapid pace. There will be new fighters that display skills that the pioneers just didn't have in their day... but they are still the pioneers!

he take the stehoids for to decision the nick, and then make the lies about the thiai penis pill from he freind fro to not impotency after he break he feet-arms from to fight the cris for the betch.

Back