Anderson hasnt legit won a fight in 8 years (2012 VS Bonner)

Didn’t the shot that hurt Bisping come after the bell anyways? That was 1 eye Bisping too
No it was before. The controversy was that Bisping lost his mouth piece and was distracted.

This was the same Bisping that went on to win the belt.

Any other minute of that round he gets the win.

He was well on his way to winning a decision
Why tf he started rushing like that is beyond me.

Thought that was a clear 48-47 for Bisping. One of the rare fights where all the judges got a close one right

It was a clear TKO, but as the bell sounded, Bisping was allowed to continue.

On the street, Bisping is dead.

But it is what it is, and that's the fight game.

Who cares if he only loses... We do care about what he did inside the octagon. This is all that matters and no one ever got close to what Spider made inside the octagon.

Respect the legend. A man that no one could replicate. A true genius.

There's no defending Father Time's 'ground game'. In the end, everybody taps...

According to sherdoggers he should get 10 more fights

Only in pro sports is it okay for people to be like, "I've done enough in life, I'll just rest on my laurels until I die" at age 35 or so. Imagine that same standard being applied to anyone else in any other profession.

If he retired in 2013 after Bonnar, he would be the undisputed UFC GOAT.

Haters today would be all over his nuts, but life doesn't always work out that way. You can learn alot from this shit, how peoples perception can so drastically change.

I'll be bringing up Anderson for a long time on Sherdog, Legends never die.

Last edited:
Anderson has literally inspired 2 generations of fighters. He almost single handedly shaped the UFC to what it is today. He has the respect of every single martial artist, its too bad some "fans" don't give him the same respect.

Robbery brah

I can say he was robbed against Bisping. The only thing that matters is the official result. silva has won a fight since 2012. You're factually wrong in this subject and life in general.

sucks man he should retire

Only official wins were Brunson which was a robbery and Nick which got overturned to NC for popping for steroids
That's nice...really has fuck all to do with anything, but fun stat if you want to make him look bad I guess.

Also ignores reality because he has a win since then, but you do you shertard

He got old & couldn’t cheat with impunity under USADA

tough combination

Many if not most fighters end their careers losing a lot

I don’t feel that Silva ever hit the “I feel sad for him” level. He was still competitive, just lost most of the time. Which is pretty much expected for fighter in 40’s

Robbery brah

5lBodR5.png
yet khabib fans disregard media scores. i'm not saying you're in that group, it's just odd to see the double standard.

I thought he beat Bisping but go unlucky with the round ending right when the TKO would have been called.

Either way, a MW GOAT, hespect on his name or geta a slap.

Landing that flying knee when Bisping thought the fight was stopped is the only thing Silva did in that fight but you thought he won the decision? That was a pathetic performance that he lost by doing NOTHING and rightfully so and if anything at all he got lucky landing that knee when Bisping wasn't expecting the fight was on. I think it's silly people still act like Anderson won that fight but Sherdoggers love that shit hahaha.

Back