Anderson has the most fluid movement MMA has ever seen

Oh yeah, throwing your hands around like a fool instead of striking and you have great movement.

Oh for sure overall for his career I don't think it is even close

He made guys who were really solid fighters look like complete amateurs. The way he destroyed guys like Franklin, Leben, Forrest and others, just complete domination.

he clearly lost 48-47 and got dropped and rocked by a guy who makes jon jones punching power look like mike tysons.

feed him to weidman again just for the lolz

damn, so salty

I like his hand fighting style of blocks and parries and distractions but head movement and footwork skills belong to Cruz imo
This

Doms the man
He was pretty much like, TJ isn't going beat me with the style I mastered. He's certainly not as dangerous as Anderson but his footwork and movement are pure gold

This

Doms the man
He was pretty much like, TJ isn't going beat me with the style I mastered. He's certainly not as dangerous as Anderson but his footwork and movement are pure gold

I think Anderson is clearly more fluid. Cruz is just as good, but a more active movement

This

Doms the man

I just wish he was willing to trade more or at least employ a peek a boo style of boxing when in close ala iron mike

not even close to the best, he stands on the fence and faints in order to set up a big shot that's not exactly great movement

compared to
mighty mouse
Cruz
TJ
thompson
even mcgregor

watch the movement of those guys they never put themselves in a compromising position able to stay just out of range then slide in. Putting yourself on the fence does put you in a position to get KTFO as does show boating like he did against Weidman

don't get me wrong in his prime it was fantastic but i feel even then it wasn't as crisp as the best guys today MMA has evolved and a big part of that is movement

I heard that his next defensive style will be the Macarena.

Back