Anderson has the most fluid movement MMA has ever seen

MachidaNo1Fan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
It's absolutely insane how good Anderson's movement is. His offensive strikes have lost a little pep, but at 40 years old this guy still does everything so fluidly. He looked horrible in the first 2 rounds, but once he got going... you just remember how good this guy really is with his movement and technique. It was a weird fight though.. Anderson spent a majority of the time making the same mistake as he did vs Weidman by fucking around too much.. but I had him winning a 48-47. I wouldn't mind a rematch.

Anderson is old and too slow his movement looked good cause Bisping is just that too; old and slower then before.

he clearly lost 48-47 and got dropped and rocked by a guy who makes jon jones punching power look like mike tysons.

feed him to weidman again just for the lolz

he clearly lost 48-47 and got dropped and rocked by a guy who makes jon jones punching power look like mike tysons.

feed him to weidman again just for the lolz

This comment just full of saltiness lol gtfo

I like his hand fighting style of blocks and parries and distractions but head movement and footwork skills belong to Cruz imo

Last edited:
he's anderson silva, but he messes around too much and then cries when he loses.

I hated how he kept ducking his head down during exchanges. That's how he got rocked and dropped at the end of the second round, IIRC.

Against someone with power he would have had a bad night. He was standing against the cage getting hit with every punch Bisping threw he's lost what he had. Back in his MW run yes he was amazing but no he doesn't still have it.

It's absolutely insane how good Anderson's movement is. His offensive strikes have lost a little pep, but at 40 years old this guy still does everything so fluidly. He looked horrible in the first 2 rounds, but once he got going... you just remember how good this guy really is with his movement and technique. It was a weird fight though.. Anderson spent a majority of the time making the same mistake as he did vs Weidman by fucking around too much.. but I had him winning a 48-47. I wouldn't mind a rematch.
Impressive to see a 40 yr old move that way, but against anyone with significant power I believe he would've gotten finished.

I hated how he kept ducking his head down during exchanges. That's how he got rocked and dropped at the end of the second round, IIRC.

Yeah he was just asking to be rocked with the constant ducking. Not sure why he kept doing
Impressive to see a 40 yr old move that way, but against anyone with significant power I believe he would've gotten finished.

Well despite his suspect chin, he's showing us how good he really is. It's a treat to watch him fight, when he's on.

Hella salty lmfao. There no denying his skills. Especially for a 40 year old with barely any chin left.

He's def skilled but his movement is meaningless and ineffective. There's no purpose to it.
Maine of his parries are nice but he got touched a lot. And the fact that he thinks he's untouchable has started to cost him chin or not.

There are a lot of other fighters that understand angles and move better than him.

I used to really enjoy watching Anderson but he should hang em up

Good enough movement to get rocked in the first round by a guy with pillow hands.

Yea Anderson is up there but no one tops cruz in my opinon

Back