anderson has only fought brawlers

You seem like another person who for whatever reason dislikes AS (my guess would be because you are a Fedor fan) Btw who are these great BJJ guys Jones is submitting? Shogun and Machida?

He choked out Machida dude....or tap out.....probably worse.

No, Schaub is obviously the MJ of BJJ. Where the f have YOU been?

damm son your right... i always thought it was Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu too.. . but now i realized its really called Brenden Jiu-Jitsu ... what a noob over here. :/

Someone should point out what he said was so inaccurate about his list.....seems pretty much bang on....that list is not a whos who of technical fighting....he may be trolling, but trolling with truth....that list anyway.

Belfort is pretty rounded though

Okay then with your brain point out the hate. Can you do that Judas?

Saying Jon Jones is greater then Anderson Silva in MMA is hate to you, isn't it?

LOL, but why is it hate? Because you hate Jon Jones or something.

Are there not All American, D-1, International level wreslters all over the MMA scene?

Are there not high level blackbelts & ADCC champs throughout MMA?

What is the striking equivalent to All-American wreslters and ADCC winners? Is Anderson or anyone in MMA for that matter facing them and outstriking them?

Such hateful questions, huh?

I would to see what your brain comes up with for a response.

Waaah he said Bones is better then AS and gave viable reasons. Oh yeah...Well you're hater. Hehe I told him.

Did I say I disagreed? No.

The way you make your point just made me think you are more of a Anderson hater than Jones fan.

Look at my Sig, why would be crying? I'm a huge Jones fan. Dumbass.

herp-derp-faces-funny-33.jpg

Okay then with your brain point out the hate. Can you do that Judas?

Saying Jon Jones is greater then Anderson Silva in MMA is hate to you, isn't it?

LOL, but why is it hate? Because you hate Jon Jones or something.

Are there not All American, D-1, International level wreslters all over the MMA scene?

Are there not high level blackbelts & ADCC champs throughout MMA?

What is the striking equivalent to All-American wreslters and ADCC winners? Is Anderson or anyone in MMA for that matter facing them and outstriking them?

Such hateful questions, huh?

I would to see what your brain comes up with for a response.

Waaah he said Bones is better then AS and gave viable reasons. Oh yeah...Well you're hater. Hehe I told him.

Pointing out something with one's brain sounds painful :(

TS is absolutely correct.

Signed,

World-renowned brawlers Damien Maia and Thales Leites

By TS's logic, the only technically sound guy jones fought is machida and jones didn't even beat him at his own game

so much wat

After Weidman beats the c*** out of him again later this year, hopefully I will never see his name on these forums again. LHW Duck Royale.

bonnar:brawler
Vitor:brawler with 19 month layoff
Griffin: brawler
franklin:brawler
nate marquart:brawler
Chris leben: brawler
everyone else: grappler

how can someone be considered goat if they never fought any technically sound opposition?

Please stop it.

There's a huge difference between Bones and AS. I've said this for awhile.

Here's some facts and you can come to your own conclusion.

MMA is full of proven top level wreslters and proven top level BJJ artists. We all know this, right? Hoping for answer from AS fanboys.

In terms of proven skillsets and deep talents pools for skills in MMA that would be wreslters and BJJ guys, correct? Jon Jones fights them and beats them at their own game. Crushes and dominates them. Outshines their high level skills. Beats great wreslters and BJJ artists in wreslting and BJJ.

MMA striking is mostly garbage. Will anyone(AS fans) disagree with that?

Anderson beats guys by outstriking them and their garbage MMA striking.

Who is the badder, more vicious, dangerous and better fighter? The one who destroys others proven top level skills in MMA or the one who beats guys in the shallowest shittiest discipline in MMA?

I would disagree about MMA striking being garbage, to sum it up its completely different. You can't compare it to boxing etc because they are facing so much more, the threat of the takedown and 8 point fighting with tiny gloves.

Also what top BJJ guys has Jones beaten with his BJJ? the people he has subbed are hardly known for their BJJ and it was after rocking them. Not some incredible feat. His background is wrestling, he is a great wrestler himself so I don't see why him using his wrestling should be considered great.

If its so easy to strike and become champ in MMA why is all the top echelons filled with wrestlers? Anderson has faced Olympic wrestlers, D1 wrestlers and BJJ blackbelts and beaten them all while having a background in striking. Who else can say that? what you are trying to say is completely wrong, the UFC is basically designed for wrestlers. The rules cater to them and that's why they are so dominant. What you are saying is being a grappler and beating top grapplers is better than than being a striker and beating top grapplers. Which I would completely disagree with.

On this actual topic, its so stupid im not even going to answer.

Okami
Maia
Leites
Lutter
Horn

Shall I continue? Besides the rest and technically sound besides Leban, who is the only person I would really consider a brawler.

Back