Anderson/GSP vs Ronda/Conner tradeoff

Anderson and GSP because famous due to skill. Ronda has become famous due to hype. Conor shouldn't be lumped in the same category. The worst part about this whole hype job bullshit is that they are going to fuck up the Aldo v Conor card.

Instead of getting an awesome fight in Condit v Lawler we have to see Ronda Co-Main

Meh. Anderson's my favorite fighter of all time so of course I miss him, but I don't care about GSP being gone.

But I also like how Ronda's really making the sport popular. It's pretty cool.

Same for McGregor, in fact his numbers trump Rousey. Conor Bless us all. What a time to be alive.

LOL, you're probably still one of those guys who still says Ronda is a not a real draw, that her PPV buys were because of the male undercard.

Actually, I think she says absurd things to keep people interested and kicks everyone in her insanely shallow weight classes ass. Charismatic is FAR from what she is. She is absolutely a draw, that doesn't make her charismatic. People don't adore her because she has a winning personality, she has UFC PR helping her along, and still falls flat in most interviews. Please look up what charismatic actually means. It doesn't mean she can't do PPV buys or have anything to do with her talent. Sorry you don't understand that.

She isn't? Who else is capable of fooling millions by facing bums?

Mayweather?

Actually, I think she says absurd things to keep people interested and kicks everyone in her insanely shallow weight classes ass. Charismatic is FAR from what she is. She is absolutely a draw, that doesn't make her charismatic. People don't adore her because she has a winning personality, she has UFC PR helping her along, and still falls flat in most interviews. Please look up what charismatic actually means. It doesn't mean she can't do PPV buys or have anything to do with her talent. Sorry you don't understand that.

Wow, you're an idiot trying really hard to sound smart, but of course, failing. Trying to subjectively define a word with your own special meaning so you can "prove" a point.

char

Back