Anderson got dropped by Bisping on the feet

That was more of a balance thing. Silva was never hurt against Chael. He was hurt against Bisping.

Weidman broke his chin.

How is it one guy can break someone's chin? Maybe his chin deteriorated from all the wars in the gym.

Exactly. The idea of Bisping beating Anderson or hurting him was laughable to put it mildly in his prime. He looked awful. It's a shame that he is ending his career like this.
I wouldn't say awful but he didn't look great. It's true that his chin isn't as strong anymore though.

War Bisping! Dropped Anderson twice and won the fight, get over it nerds.

Looking at both this and the Diaz fight Anderson's skills are still amazing and his attitude is still as terrible as in the Maia/Leites fights.

So if he brings that ego into the cage against a top 5 MW he'll get knocked around while showing signs of brilliance. Put him against a non top 10 guy and it'll likely go the distance again where he looks like a master of 5 different striking styles, but doesn't put anything together.

When your chin has become glass from all the damage it took over your career and you cant take steroids anymore you look like Anderson Silva.

If I was Brazilian I would think Anderson won too

I'm American and live in NorCal doesn't change the fact that Bisping got a hometown decision and so did Breese and Pickett. It's okay if you're too poor to afford fight pass I got you covered PM me for an HD link bruv

I'm American and live in NorCal doesn't change the fact that Bisping got a hometown decision and so did Breese and Pickett. It's okay if you're too poor to afford fight pass I got you covered PM me for an HD link bruv
You think Breese loss to aye? lol

Back