Anderson got dropped by Bisping on the feet

Anderson is headed down the Roy Jones Junior road to retirement....lots of beatings and eventual brain damage. He's worthless without that speed and reflexes. I agree that he is done.

Yeah, but it didn't count, you know, because.

That should've been waved off. I'm not mad because I'm an Anderson fan. It's because that should've been waved off.

People say "lol he was talking to the ref right after!" Yeh I've seen 1000 KOd guys do that.

I love how Andy fans claim Weidman Silva doesn't count, because Andy was clowning, but then claim Silva knocked out Bisping, in a fight Bisping won, because he knocked Bisping down while Mike was having a convo with the ref.
It is a little ridiculous huh?

And if the round wasn't over, Anderson probably would have TKOd him. But Bisping was never unconscious

You don't have to be unconscious to be stopped from a single strike.

method=get&s=anderson-silva-anthony-fryklund-gif.gif

That's a KO. Still conscious.

Silva didn't look nearly as hurt as Bisping that's for sure.

Yep he is clearly shot, he should have walked through Bisping, retire Andy. He's really fucked up his legacy now.

Yeah Bisping even said in the post fight press conference that he had just taken the knee & had no clue what was going on when Herb said it was stopped.. His lights may not have been completely off, but they were at the very least significantly dimmed.

But it's Silva's fault. Had he not celebrated as if he thought it was over, and walked to his corner & sat, he could have finished Bisping at the beginning of round 4. Instead, he jumped on the cage & gave Michael 4 minutes to recover.

Anderson lost a step or two but he's still Top 5 even at his advanced age.

He got clipped but recovered fairly quickly. He also stood right in front of Bisping and took his punches on purpose when he wanted to and dodged a lot of strikes when he didn't want to get tagged.

Anderson clearly did more damage with the significant strikes. Looked like Bisping dipped into Ronda and Frank's strawberry basket.

I love how Andy fans claim Weidman Silva doesn't count, because Andy was clowning, but then claim Silva knocked out Bisping, in a fight Bisping won, because he knocked Bisping down while Mike was having a convo with the ref.
Wow. So much stupidity on Sherdog today it's unreal. How is this even comparable? Jesus Christ.

He got caught in a very bad position in the middle of a Bisping combo. No way in hell he gets dropped by The Count in his prime.

Love Silva, but yes he's done. So much of his game is expired at 40 years old.

His chin is failing him, he's lost 2 steps.. That not only means he can't matrix-dodge punches anymore, but his punches don't have that Anderson-zip that use to put people's lights out... A lot of guys can lose speed & win on savvy, Silva needs his ridiculous speed.. But Father Time is undefeated.

Time and his broken leg. He normally throws the leg kicks liberally but I think he threw two or three the whole fight.

His reflex also seems a lot slower as his counters are milliseconds off and he was whiffing air a lot with his punches, elbows etc.

Back