Anderson Getting the Respect He Deserves(Long Read)

But see at this point this all just comes off as petty. You look bitter and desperate to smear him for whatever reason. Maybe he's a life long ped user, maybe he used to heal his leg and get back in shape quickly, maybe he took some thai sex pills. Who knows. The silent majority doesn't care is the point.
I think you are projecting; I think it is you who are desperately pushing an agenda and not wanting to face the reality of the situation.

In fact, even mentioning the Thai sex pill bit makes you look pretty pathetic. Excuses for PED use are lame in general, but that one takes the cake in terms of insulting our intelligence (at least for those of us WITH some intelligence who aren't totally gullible or desperately WANTING to believe it). That's even worse than Reem and the doctor who for no reason snuck roids into his anti-inflammatory meds without him knowing. Hard on pills? Please.

There is NOTHING petty about criticizing someone for cheating, especially cheating that can be damaging to someone's body (cheating to hit a ball is a lot different than cheating to hit a person, he's even worse ethically than the baseball players). Trying to minimize it by saying he "just failed a drug test" is also sad. He was roiding and cheating, say it as it is. Don't hide behind language to mix in with those who failed a test because they smoked pot 2 weeks ago at a party, HUGE difference.

No, he was training for a fight, not healing when he got busted in a RANDOM test, nice try on that one also (his FIRST random test, hmmmm....).

The silent majority don't care about Silva in general. If they did, it would be a bigger deal. As far as fans, there are just as many or more who DO care; it is a relatively small group of nuthuggers who are still big on Silva, and trying to minimize his roid bust. If GSP came back, it would be huge, but NO ONE in terms of the casual mainstream fans cares about Silva; he is relegated to "fight night" status, not headlining a PPV that would be a huge seller like GSP would.

As far as your claim that it is only bitter fanboy haters, I don't even dislike Silva, I am not a huge fan, but I have disavowed others (e.g. Wandy) that I was huge fans of when they got busted for roids. It is cheaters I hate, not Anderson in particular.

Back