Anderson gave it away.

anderson showed he was the better fighter tonight and beat bisping down

Tell me you are trolling...

And i almost started to forget how delusional can Anderson nuthuggers be.

Bisping oustruck him, dropped him 2 times, nearly finished him in the 2nd

Agreed. Silva pushes the action to start that 4th round things could definitely have turned. He still has power, but he has slowed down and his chin appears to be thru. Anderson always had a great and underrated chin.

Now he isn't able to absorb blows and fire back the same. Guy got rocked multiple times by Mike. He also spent way too much damn time with his back against the cage, doing nothing and eating blows for no apparent reason.

Silva's been fighting stupid for years. Dana used to get pissed at him for how he fought Leites and Maia, saying he could wreck guys whenever he wants but he just goofs around. The only thing tonight is Bisping hurt him in the first 2 rounds so he may have been afraid of getting caught.

just like most of his fights. he just doesn't have the juice to back up his lucky knockouts anymore.
The Anderson of the past always capitalized on a hurt/stagged opponent. Why didn't Anderson follow up AT ALL after the knee, or the front kick, or the straight to the chin... None of it made any bit of sense.

Now was pissed but looking back at it. You can see why they gave it to bisping, anderson showed he was the better fighter tonight and beat bisping down but he just gave rounds away clowning without landing anything and just basically doing the typical anderson cockiness. So yeah........................

Just wanted to say that. Rematch anyone?

I honestly did think Silva could have finished it at anytime. In fact, in the final minute, I was seriously thinking he was purposely waiting to end him at will right before the round ended. But alas, he didn't, and lost.

The Anderson of the past always capitalized on a hurt/stagged opponent. Why didn't Anderson follow up AT ALL after the knee, or the front kick, or the straight to the chin... None of it made any bit of sense.

paid off? wouldn't surprise me, silva isn't known for his ethical decisions after all (get it- ped use reference theres a reason everyone calls him lance-silva) (it because he's the lance armstrong of mma)

Bisping nearly gave it away. Anderson then did give it away.

Bisping was winning handily and then nearly threw it away in round 3.

Anderson capitilized on Bisping's stupidity but then inexplicably let Bisping win round 4 and nearly win round 5! I can't believe Anderson couldn't finish it.

Did anyone else get the feeling that Anderson could have finished it at any time? He's the better striker but his gameplan and showmanship ultimately cost him. Again.

Yes, I did .. there was space and opportunity all through the 4th and 5th. I kept screaming "finish him!". Bisbing could barely see through his own blood in the 5th round .. Anderson fekked up big time with his coasting.

Was obvious to me that UFC told Anderson to not try and win the fight, but make it exciting...

Funny. He still won the fight imo.

Anderson could have KO'd Bisping whenever he wanted to. That was made clear at the end of the 3rd.

The difference between Bisping trying to finish when he hurt Anderson and Anderson doing absolutely nothing to a hurt Bisping was astounding.

Sigh .. I am getting fekkin mad all over again. So pissed at Andy for blowing this. :mad:

Tell me you are trolling...

And i almost started to forget how delusional can Anderson nuthuggers be.

Bisping oustruck him, dropped him 2 times, nearly finished him in the 2nd
Also got his ass kicked. You are obviously just a hater if you honeslty think bisping is the better fighter of the two and didnt get his ass handed to him. Yes he had a good first 2 rounds. Other than that really not much

Sigh .. I am getting fekkin mad all over again. So pissed at Andy for blowing this. :mad:
I have to stop myself from going on an insane rant right now. Where do you think he goes from here?

I felt personally insulted by AS's performance.

It really is Bisping's biggest win, but he got pieced up by someone who literally wasn't even trying, and now he thinks that somehow makes him worthy of a title shot. So really, everybody lost.

I have to stop myself from going on an insane rant right now. Where do you think he goes from here?

Me too, my head is legit ready to explode from the pressure of trying to figure what the fekk Anderson was thinking by not finishing. I thought I was in the twilight zone o_O

Clearly Andy's chin has deteriorated a bit, because we can't ignore that pillow fisted Bisbing rocked him twice. Anderson's accuracy is also not where it used to be, so I think he should retire now ... and it pains me to say that. It was like he was in his own lala land after the 3rd round, and I just don't get it, Kahran ..

When Anderson turned up, he had Bisbing .. EASY. But then he would back off o_O .. why? Why would he let a hurt, bleeding, and blood blind fighter recover while he coasted?

z3GN122.gif

Not enough output by Silva, but he landed at will. Just wasn't busy enough.

Me too, my head is legit ready to explode from the pressure of trying to figure what the fekk Anderson was thinking by not finishing. I thought I was in the twilight zone o_O

Clearly Andy's chin has deteriorated a bit, because we can't ignore that pillow fisted Bisbing rocked him twice. Anderson's accuracy is also not where it used to be, so I think he should retire now ... and it pains me to say that. It was like he was in his own lala land after the 3rd round, and I just don't get it, Kahran ..

When Anderson turned up, he had Bisbing .. EASY. But then he would back off o_O .. why? Why would he let a hurt, bleeding, and blood blind fighter recover while he coasted?

z3GN122.gif
"..........Fuck." - Cat Zingano.

Andersons invincibility is gone so his clowning tactics dont work anymore. Until the end of the 3rd Bisping was owning him. Dropped him twice...and we all know how hard Bisping hits.

I have zero idea why Anderson didnt come out hard for the 4th. I also have no idea why he didnt pressure more. When he pressured he would succeed. Then he would just stop. Crazy.

Back