Anderson gave it away.

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Now was pissed but looking back at it. You can see why they gave it to bisping, anderson showed he was the better fighter tonight and beat bisping down but he just gave rounds away clowning without landing anything and just basically doing the typical anderson cockiness. So yeah........................

Just wanted to say that. Rematch anyone?

Did anyone else get the feeling that Anderson could have finished it at any time? He's the better striker but his gameplan and showmanship ultimately cost him. Again.

I was rooting for him but he clearly deserved to lose.

Definitely agree. Still pretty impressive that at 41 he can hurt a top ton contender badly

Spiders are not clowns, stop clowning.

Yup Anderson hurt him at will. He proved he was the better fighter by far.

Anderson has like a screw lose even before the Weidman fights, his fight IQ is just strange sometimes, just completely off the wall strange, will always be a fan of the guy but I feel he just completely gave that fight away 100%...especially after the front kick that Bisping was completely clearly rocked from, he stumbles back and Anderson just sorta casually walks after him, giving him all the time in the world to recover then he's surprised he lost the decision? As much of a fan of Silva I am, I'm at the point where I just don't wanna see him fight anymore.

Agree with all of you. I had the fight 3-2 for Bisping, but felt Silva could've won easily if he had stopped clowning.

i think he was doing what he's always done. the difference being at this point in his career he cant end the fight at will. he was hurting bisping, but not worrying about scoring or winning rounds. when you finish the fight, rounds are meaningless. unfortunately he didnt finish bisping. oh well.

It's almost like he doesn't even care about winning decisions.

His fights are so frustrating to watch when he's off his game.

Did anyone else get the feeling that Anderson could have finished it at any time? He's the better striker but his gameplan and showmanship ultimately cost him. Again.
Yes. Anderson still hits like a motherfudger. But his chin is gone and got hurt early which made him hesitate a lot

The difference between Bisping trying to finish when he hurt Anderson and Anderson doing absolutely nothing to a hurt Bisping was astounding.

Every time Anderson hurt Bisping I was begging him to finish him. Every time Anderson hurt Bisping he took the opportunity to let Bisping recover and then clown on the fence. He chose to lose the fight. It was a conscious decision. I was offended by Silva's lack of respect for his own legacy... for what? Why did he do that!? I'm still boggled.

i think he was doing what he's always done. the difference being at this point in his career he cant end the fight at will. he was hurting bisping, but not worrying about scoring or winning rounds. when you finish the fight, rounds are meaningless. unfortunately he didnt finish bisping. oh well.
Yup.........

He had no sense of urgency every time he hurt Bisping. I rarely yell at the screen, but I couldn't stop saying ENGAGE!

Bisping almost gave it away when he started worrying more about a mouth piece than his opponent.
Without that, Bisping would've probably kept outclassing Anderson like he had for the first two rounds. The right man won, but Bisping is still an idiot for almost letting it slip away.

Now was pissed but looking back at it. You can see why they gave it to bisping, anderson showed he was the better fighter tonight and beat bisping down but he just gave rounds away clowning without landing anything and just basically doing the typical anderson cockiness. So yeah........................

Just wanted to say that. Rematch anyone?

just like most of his fights. he just doesn't have the juice to back up his lucky knockouts anymore.

He had no sense of urgency every time he hurt Bisping. I rarely yell at the screen, but I couldn't stop saying ENGAGE!
Exactly like wtf that was also my reaction. I think he thought he had the fight in the bag due to how badly he roughed bisping up.

Back