Anderson didn't have a k1 background. However prime Andy would KO Jan. How is this possible.

alot of those k1 guys got ko by "inferior" strikers in ufc...

what most likely happen is isreal was intimidated cause he wasnt used facing bigger guys.

anderson didnt have that problem

he would finish jan like he finished forrest. he wouod literally pick him apart

Jan is too slow and plotting for Prime Anderson. Anderson would’ve K.O’d him easy. Jan doesn’t have the skill nor technique to deal with Anderson’s striking.

Jan is too slow and plotting for Prime Anderson. Anderson would’ve K.O’d him easy. Jan doesn’t have the skill nor technique to deal with Anderson’s striking.

FelineFaithfulIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

anderson would literally kill him

Anderson was a steroid cheat who literally never hurt anyone or won again after pissing hot twice, even the brunson decision was dodgy as hell.

Anderson didn't test positive for roids until he was almost 40 and had a gruesome leg injury. He passed every drug test in his prime and there's zero evidence he was on anything at the time.

Anderson didn't test positive for roids until he was almost 40 and had a gruesome leg injury. He passed every drug test in his prime and there's zero evidence he was on anything at the time.

Because they didnt test properly before USADA came in, everybody got away with it, how has Anderson done since 2015?

Anderson was never really that good. He fought journeymen and guys with neanderthal skill sets. Every time he moved up, those guys were tailor made gifts. Anderson was a construct of a weak MMA landscape and never really beat anyone that good. Any version of Jan gives him issues and probably beats him.
I can agree with you in spirit to a large degree and don’t think he would have done well if the guys who came up just after Weidman were around, but I think he’s got a pretty damned solid resume. Prime Hendo, Chaelx2, and TRTor is stuff of legends, especially with the wins punctuating such a long string of defenses. Throw in the wins over guys like Marquardt and Okami and it’s definitely pfp great type of shit.

silva would've done better than izzy, but still think Jan pulls it off.

I can agree with you in spirit to a large degree and don’t think he would have done well if the guys who came up just after Weidman were around, but I think he’s got a pretty damned solid resume. Prime Hendo, Chaelx2, and TRTor is stuff of legends, especially with the wins punctuating such a long string of defenses. Throw in the wins over guys like Marquardt and Okami and it’s definitely pfp great type of shit.

I'm joking in at least half of this. In reality, you can only discern the status someone's MMA career within context and in relation to who he beat and his skill in relation to those around him. Anderson is one of my favorite fighters of all time. Him beating Forrest is a huge win even if he made it look like child's play. That's a testament to his skill and solidifies his resume regardless of is he could beat Jan or not, rather than it meaning that Forrest wasn't any good. Within that era, he was.

Jan would KO any version of Andy in the first round

So because Silva moved up and beat two cherry picked opponents that he was tailored made to beat he could have beat Jan?

lol tailored is such a BS vocabulary word used to hate. Everyone was tailored to get smacked by the Spider until they weren’t

why do we have to bring up Anderson Silva at all . i get it for nerding out on the fantasy matchup but in no way can this be a serious debate so why is it all over the UFC forum??? The Spider could beat Jan and Jan could beat the Spider but we'll never know . There end of discussion ;)
Edit: also i feel like the attention should be on Jan for us geeks posting on a karate forum . Why bring up the well known anderson silva??? cant we just bask and Jan's greatness maybe even talk about his awesome pre UFC career ?
P.S. Super whack that Izzy still acts like he beat prime Silva when we all know he beat paper tiger 43 year old Silva .

Anderson was never really that good. He fought journeymen and guys with neanderthal skill sets. Every time he moved up, those guys were tailor made gifts. Anderson was a construct of a weak MMA landscape and never really beat anyone that good. Any version of Jan gives him issues and probably beats him.

How can an account from 2008 and 100,000 posts be so inmensely ignorant? Its sick
Listen to other elite fighters who would laugh at the garbage you have just posted. You don't know better than them, dont be so fucking delusional. 100,000 posts holly shit

alot of those k1 guys got ko by "inferior" strikers in ufc...

what most likely happen is isreal was intimidated cause he wasnt used facing bigger guys.

anderson didnt have that problem

he would finish jan like he finished forrest. he wouod literally pick him apart

<mma4>

mike perry would be one of the most complete fighters in 2010.

<Prem973>
<{Red Card}>

How can an account from 2008 and 100,000 posts be so inmensely ignorant? Its sick
Listen to other elite fighters who would laugh at the garbage you have just posted. You don't know better than them, dont be so fucking delusional. 100,000 posts holly shit

Post count digs. I love em. Ramp up your sarcasm meter buddy, lol.

Back