Anderson didn't actually think the fight was stopped. It was a cheap tactic.

It looked like Anderson genuinely believed that the fight was over. His cornermen were pointing at Bisping who was unable to move to his corner (sitting on a stool in the middle of the ring) and thought that the fight was over themselves.

Yeah instead of trying to finish the right then and there, his master plan was to celebrate early and risk the fight not being over. Okay dude...

The round was over almost immediately after he crumpled Bisping.

I am surprised by how many people actually think Silva thought that he had won the fight at the end of the third. Him jumping on top of the fence pretending to win was a ploy to get Herb Dean to just go a long with it. Trying to convince people you won is a cheap tactic people try to use. Several people went up to Anderson and told him the fight is still on and he played dumb and stayed up there like all the times he pretends he doesn't understand English. It was very obvious I'm surprised more people didn't notice. I used to be a fan of Anderson but stuff like this and other actions of his lead me to dislike him for the fake person he is and the lack of character he has.
Well, that didn´t stop Anderson of putting a even harder beating on Bisping afterwards.
In the end he should thank Anderson for being so merciful

I suspected Anderson knew, but of course have no way to be sure.

only bj penn calls his fights.

Back