Anderson didn't actually think the fight was stopped. It was a cheap tactic.

This may be the dumbest post of the week. Bisping was incapacitated, and Herb would have stopped it with just a few strikes from Anderson. He cost himself the fight by not finishing then, there is zero chance that he did not think the fight was already over. He did not need to use cheap tactics to win then, all he had to do was land a few strikes and Herb would have been forced to call it.

Hey moron, the round was over how do you expect him to follow up with strikes?

I thought seeing Bisbing drop like a sack of Potatoes and not get up is why he though he won but I guess fooling Herb Dean makes more sense. :/

I agree TS.

Funny thing is, if Anderson hadn't done that, Bisping wouldn't have had enough time to recover and they would ahve called the fight.

The only time I've seen a fighter call his own fight was when Penn kneed Sherk in the face at the end of the 4th round and waved his arms like the fight was over to Yamasaki lol.

Yamasaki actually went along with it.

Glad Herb stood his ground, Bisping fought back to win the fight anyways.

Sherk took several unanswered shots from BJ after the knee dropped him, VERY different scenario. What Anderson did to Bisping was a knockdown, he couldn't follow up because of the bell...Bisping won that fight, fair and square.

Tell me, how fair is it for your opponent to be afforded that amount of time to recover between rounds?

I'm pretty sure there was an utter shitstorm here when No for gay Jesus done it against The Nazi Hunter.

The Bisping White Knighting here is reaching peak levels.

The scoring criteria is bullshit anyway lol. We all know who won the "fight".

So many fails tonight on Shertard. This thread is a prime example.

Anderson absolutely celebrated after KTFO of Bisping, and Herb failed to do his job and stop the contest.

I bet people on shertard tonight would also think that Chuck Liddell never lost to Jeremy Horn...

Does it hurt knowing that Busping of all people just defeated your idol?

Rewatched it a few times and the knee definitely lands before the bell. Bullshit the fight continued. Bisping was definitely KO'd and given over three minutes to recover.

Honestly if bispings corner cared about him it would've been stopped. Bisping was fucked up.

Tell me, how fair is it for your opponent to be afforded that amount of time to recover between rounds?

I'm pretty sure there was an utter shitstorm here when No for gay Jesus done it against The Nazi Hunter.

The Bisping White Knighting here is reaching peak levels.

The scoring criteria is bullshit anyway lol. We all know who won the "fight".

Yea Bisping. You should watch the fight unless watching Bisping beat your hero is too heartbreaking

Anderson used cheap tactics all the time, and he's disrespectful to other fighters. So glad he lost again.

Never forget.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If that was a KO to you then Bisping KO'ed Anderson in the first. It should have been stopped then by your criteria
Big difference from being knocked down and using upkicks/ pulling guard within one second and what happened to bisping.

He literally falls straight down and his head bounces off of the floor. He couldnt even get up, for christs sake.

Who knows if he knew right away, but I'm sure he figured it out sooner than he let on.

But to be fair, you could make a strong case that the fight should've been stopped.

If that was a KO to you then Bisping KO'ed Anderson in the first. It should have been stopped then by your criteria

A knockdown Isn't equal to a KO. Bisping couldn't stand for minutes. Anderson was immediately active.

Big difference from being knocked down and using upkicks/ pulling guard within one second and what happened to bisping.

He literally falls straight down and his head bounces off of the floor. He couldnt even get up, for christs sake.

He was bitching to Herb Dean about his mouthpiece and literally having a fucking conversation the entire time and wasn't KO'ed

Rewatched it a few times and the knee definitely lands before the bell. Bullshit the fight continued. Bisping was definitely KO'd and given over three minutes to recover.
Anderson made a dumbass move by giving Bisping the extra time.

Back