Anderson deserved to lose.

Clowning is a part of fighting whether you like it or not. He deserved to lose not because of his fighting style but because of his constant cheating.

Bisping 1,2,4

That knee at the end of the third was a flukey situation, doesn't really matter what Bisping's face looked like.

And Silva fans can whine about a good fight all they want. "pillow fists".. Whatever, Silva got dropped by a pillow fist and wasn't always keen on moving in to get tagged by one.

Silva put on a show and Bisping showed heart.

You say that like Andy could have done otherwise. There is no free will in the moment- only hindsight.

Agree. A fight he could've won, he let it slip away. As a fight Anderson won it, but by the rounds, Anderson threw it away.

Anderson as usual had the worst corner, they never told him he needed to finish Bisping .
instead you can hear them telling him that he is winning the fight???
they have an history of poor advices, they have no clue how the rounds are scored
they didn't do their homework, Bisping is famous to winning close decisions by throwing volumes of pillow fists

3 knock downs or was it two need to rewatch and gave Andersons face the most damage I have ever seen yet you say pillow fists.....

Can mods start banning moronic twats like this for fighter bashing please.

So sick of it.

Awesome fight for them both was so happy for the Count what a warrior.

He fought like his live depended on it.

Clowning is a part of fighting whether you like it or not. He deserved to lose not because of his fighting style but because of his constant cheating.
Occasional clowning is very entertaining yes. (Conor, Diaz brothers.) However if you keep clowning the whole fight then its more frustrating than anything. I'm glad that i wasn't betting on this fight, i would've gotten so angry because Anderson lost because of his own stupidity. And yes, he deserved to lose for that as well.

He needs to quit mma and go be a MJ impersonator.

Hes an embarrassment to mma these days.

When you KO, your opponent you dont deserve to lose.
It was not fair and square KO.
Herb Dean f*cked up which caused Bisping to get distracted + it was after the bell.

Yes he did deserve to lose.

Occasional clowning is very entertaining yes. (Conor, Diaz brothers.) However if you keep clowning the whole fight then its more frustrating than anything. I'm glad that i wasn't betting on this fight, i would've gotten so angry because Anderson lost because of his own stupidity. And yes, he deserved to lose for that as well.

The only reason you're frustrated is because it didn't work. Silva clowned plenty fights right up until the finish. The only difference is that he won those fights by KO.

Head kicks, I saw a lot of opportunities for head kicks and when he did do it, it was usually pretty damaging. But yeah, he put himself on the defensive a bit too much. But he was pretty much done clowning since the 3rd from what I recall.

Other than the knee, Andy played pattycake and got outworked. Come at me fuccbois

It was not fair and square KO.
Herb Dean f*cked up which caused Bisping to get distracted + it was after the bell.

Yes he did deserve to lose.
It wasnt after the bell, bisbing fucked up by looking at herb, you have to wait when there is a break in action to put in the mouth peice.

The only reason you're frustrated is because it didn't work. Silva clowned plenty fights right up until the finish. The only difference is that he won those fights by KO.
He could've knocked down Bisping many times as i said before. He was insecure to go for the finish, that frustrates me.
When he kicked Bisping in the face with that front kick, he could've of finished the match with a TKO if he ran after him with punches, but no, he keeps standing and waiting for a miracle for happen it seemed.

Dear God if he doesnt screw around so much! Both times he really engaged in the fight he had him hurt. Bisping deserves the win.

Anderson had multiple opportunities to finish Bisping. Instead he continued to stand around like a fool and playing his arrogant danceoff games that he did against Weidman, that once again got him knocked down.

He should of went for the finish because they fought in London and there was slight favouritism on British fighters (Judging wise) (For example Brad Pickett vs Francisco, he clearly lost that match) and now Bisping vs. Silva. But no. Instead he was so arrogant and confident that he won the fight that he refused to go for the kill.

That being said, hats off to Bisping. A true warrior, but he did most certainly deserve UD. It should've been a Split decision to either one.
Well said. Agree completely.

Back