Anderson deserved to lose.

ANAFILMS

No fucks given.
Banned
Reaction score
Anderson had multiple opportunities to finish Bisping. Instead he continued to stand around like a fool and playing his arrogant danceoff games that he did against Weidman, that once again got him knocked down.

He should of went for the finish because they fought in London and there was slight favouritism on British fighters (Judging wise) (For example Brad Pickett vs Francisco, he clearly lost that match) and now Bisping vs. Silva. But no. Instead he was so arrogant and confident that he won the fight that he refused to go for the kill.

That being said, hats off to Bisping. A true warrior, but he did most certainly deserve UD. It should've been a Split decision to either one.

Last edited:
Agree. But Bisping didn't deserve to win much more. Get Ls in both their records,terrible.

All these fucking threads god damn... Luckily I'm not on here during most UFC events because of my timezone.

There is no such a thing as "deserved to lose because he didnt fight like I wanted him to" morons.

Couldn't disagree more , Anderson showed amazing technique and tricked Bisping several times in to KO, tho Bisping survived and won on points , amazing fight !

As a big Anderson fan I have never been so angry at an MMA fight. He is a much better fighter than Bisping and instead of going for the finish he decided acting like an idiot was more important than the win.

Anderson as usual had the worst corner, they never told him he needed to finish Bisping .
instead you can hear them telling him that he is winning the fight???
they have an history of poor advices, they have no clue how the rounds are scored
they didn't do their homework, Bisping is famous to winning close decisions by throwing volumes of pillow fists

Lol. Yes, but because Bisping is a better fighter. Outstriked him in 1,2,4.

There is no such a thing as "deserved to lose because he didnt fight like I wanted him to" morons.
If you threat the fight like a joke and continuously refuse to go for the kill then yes, you deserve to lose.
He had the tools to finish Bisping, yet refused to use them fully. Sad really.

Agree. But Bisping didn't deserve to win much more. Get Ls in both their records,terrible.

WTF are you talking about? That was a great fight. Bisping essentially got knocked out at the bell at the end of the third and came back to win with a face that looked like something off the floor of a butcher shop. Say what you want about the guy but he fought his heart out.

Once a clown always a clown...when your fight iq is potato you have to rely on rhythm and counters...

Anderson as usual had the worst corner, they never told him he needed to finish Bisping .
instead you can hear them telling him that he is winning the fight???
they have an history of poor advices, they have no clue how the rounds are scored
they didn't do their homework, Bisping is famous to winning close decisions by throwing volumes of pillow fists
You don't really need people to tell you that you're winning / losing if you're as experienced as Anderson. I think he knew that he lost 1,2 because he was dancing instead of throwing punches. I thought that he would release the beast at the last minutes of the fifth round but he kept playing around..

Anderson SIlva 75of135 SignStrikes
Michael Bisping 108of316 Sign.Strikes.

He lost the fight because he didn't pursue Bisping for the finish when he had opportunities so yea he deserved to lose

Anderson had multiple opportunities to finish Bisping. Instead he continued to stand around like a fool and playing his arrogant danceoff games that he did against Weidman, that once again got him knocked down.

He should of went for the finish because they fought in London and there was slight favouritism on British fighters (Judging wise) (For example Brad Pickett vs Francisco, he clearly lost that match) and now Bisping vs. Silva. But no. Instead he was so arrogant and confident that he won the fight that he refused to go for the kill.

That being said, hats off to Bisping. A true warrior.
Fighters don't deserve to lose because they didn't fight exactly how you wanted them to. Makes no sense.

I think Silva had Bisping with 3 minutes left in the 5th round, especially after the friont kick, then decided to dance , that was very disaapointing or he truly belived he was winning in the cards.

That being said, hats off to Bisping. A true warrior.

Anderson had it won if he just kept being aggressive after round 3. He completely threw round 4 out of the fucking window. His own fault.

Fighters don't deserve to lose because they didn't fight exactly how you wanted them to. Makes no sense.
You're a hypocrite if you claim that the clowning that he did is fighting. Yes he threw some nice clean punches / knees etc. But he was playing around the whole time.

Anderson SIlva 75of135 SignStrikes
Michael Bisping 108of316 Sign.Strikes.

I saw the significant strikes that actually did damage come more from Anderson, he decided to play his normal bullshit against the fence and cost himself because Bisping won 3 rounds. Bisping won 3 rounds that's exactly how I had it scored but if you're talking about damage there's no question who did all the damage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back