International And yet i was called "crazy" for claiming that Venezuela is a defacto Cuban colony.

Such as?

Obama condemned the Honduras coup.
rr4gl7mh35611.jpg

Some of these are within the time period you mentioned.

Wow a picture, im totally convinced bro.

And we are supposed to be afraid of Raul and the commies? Not gonna loose sleep over it unless you can prove they will be worse than what they have had.

rr4gl7mh35611.jpg

Some of these are within the time period you mentioned.

Misguiding. Specially in Venezuela 2002 and Haiti 2004. Example:

b0ab5710-c951-4de7-ae57-8b14a5cc75a7.jpeg

This is Lula with Brazilian troops and the guy who was president of Haiti after Aristide. Therefore, Brazil invaded Haiti with his troops.

"Imperialism bad, except when done by authoritarian regimes like Cuba" mrite?

Cliffs

- Raul Castro is the "big brother and protector of Venezuela".
- Cuban ambassador given complete authority to coordinate all ministries in Venezuela.

They dont have any fucking shame at this point.

LOL. That's like the tail wagging the dog. A fucking trained monkey could manage Venezuela's economy better than Maduro. A country that size with all that oil getting cucked by some little island country with no natural resources. I bet Maduro wasn't even a good bus driver!

What Rod "is" has never been clear to me...

Is he a Mexican? Is he a US ex-pat choosing to live in Mexico? I honestly don't know.

Either way, people living in a Mexican glass house probably shouldn't be throwing stones at the lawlessness and corruption in other Latin American countries.
He's Mexican. He makes grammatical mistakes in English common among people whose native language is a Romance language, namely confusing past and present tense in a particular way.

LOL. That's like the tail wagging the dog. A fucking trained monkey could manage Venezuela's economy better than Maduro. A country that size with all that oil getting cucked by some little island country with no natural resources. I bet Maduro wasn't even a good bus driver!

Man the Venezuelans I’ve talked to hate Cubans....some blame them the same way these lefties blame the yankis for all of Latin America’s problems. Cubans basically runs their military and because of the oil/doctor exchange many also hate Cuban doctors and seek out the few Venezuelan doctors. My mother’s best friend who is a dentist went to Caracas in exchange for Venezuelan oil like thousands of other Cubans ...since she also got a laptop! Yeah you heard right...a laptop!...she would also be able to buy her kids luxuries like x boxes and stuff like that. Long story short she was tied up in her dental office in Caracas, cotton stuffed in her mouth and was about to be gang raped before patients knocked on the door and looked through the glass windows. I hope the Cuban government is smart enough to get their people out or like I said Cuban heads are going to be used for soccer practice

Are you fucking stupid or just intellectually dishonest? Maybe you should get your head out of your ass and learn some actual history about what political parties have done what. There is far more blood on the hands of Democrats than Republicans. All the way from Andrew Jackson to your boy Barack Obama. Murder and slavery are Democratic traditions.

Lmao

He's Mexican. He makes grammatical mistakes in English common among people whose native language is a Romance language, namely confusing past and present tense in a particular way.

Im certain my spanish is worse, half my vocabulary is comprised of orale, chale, vato, verga and pinche.

Last edited:
And we are supposed to be afraid of Raul and the commies? Not gonna loose sleep over it unless you can prove they will be worse than what they have had.

Nobody said you have to be afraid of the commies.

Back