And We Back On Lockdown

Thank all the anti-maskers like that fucktard woman who recently got elected into congress. They must have lead in the water where she's from.

It's equally ridiculous to complain about wearing a mask during a public health crisis as it is for to me complain about having to keep my dick covered in public.

Your stupid authors quote equally applies to both situations

False equivalence. Google it. I doubt you read, understood, or internalized either quote because you've yet to make a solid argument or start a discussion pertaining to them, just back to your misguided ranting about wanting to show your peen to random people for whatever reason.

I have had covid it was a up n down like Flu/bronchitis . Was better after 5 days. I am 47 with asthma and intestinal issues who smokes a shit ton of weed.

You dont eliminate your way of life force disease that kills at a .05% clip. If this was small pox , Spanish flu, or something like those then yeah lockdown. To lock everything down again now just does a lot more harm than good.

I have had covid it was a up n down like Flu/bronchitis . Was better after 5 days. I am 47 with asthma and intestinal issues who smokes a shit ton of weed.

You dont eliminate your way of life force disease that kills at a .05% clip. If this was small pox , Spanish flu, or something like those then yeah lockdown. To lock everything down again now just does a lot more harm than good.

Exactly

Makes absolutely no sense at this point. Early on, a lockdown made sense because we didn't know the extent of the virus or how deadly it can get. It can be deadly and highly contagious but not as we had presumed

Glad you're ok bro

Exactly

Makes absolutely no sense at this point. Early on, a lockdown made sense because we didn't know the extent of the virus or how deadly it can get. It can be deadly and highly contagious but not as we had presumed

Glad you're ok bro
Just think all another big lock down does is cause many businesses that are just hanging on to go out of business. Just seems more political than anything now.

new mexico
Can't even run businesses outside?

At least here businesses like restaurants and gyms can still operate outdoor even while in the most restrictive tier.

Govern just locked us down again and closing ALL Non-essential businesses are to close for 2 weeks straight. People went right back to Panic Shopping the second she announced it today and lines were outside of every store. Its like people didnt learn the first time we went into lockdown in March. Glad I am good.
Where do you live?

There's like over one hundred thousand people a day being infected. I'd say it's sensible...

Just saw Chicago’s mayor Lori Leftfoot is going to ban thanksgiving for you chicagoians. That is some tyrannical shit. No arrest though if you’re a “peacfull protester”. I live outside major cities so a mask mandate is rarely enforced. Cant name one person that has it. My wife’s cousin (who showed no symptoms and was %100 fine) supposedly had it. I feel for the small business owners though.
Just like with their stupid 14 day travel quarantine, they can't enforce shit. Those fucking dummies like to act like they're accomplishing something but know they can't play Gestapo to enforce it.

Just like with their stupid 14 day travel quarantine, they can't enforce shit. Those fucking dummies like to act like they're accomplishing something but know they can't play Gestapo to enforce it.
You're correct, but why wouldn't you want to enforce it... I'm curious. We're getting our ass handed to us. And we're the only Country that it's happening to.

You're correct, but why wouldn't you want to enforce it... I'm curious. We're getting our ass handed to us. And we're the only Country that it's happening to.
I think the numbers are wildly incorrect.

And we're not the only country, Europe is blowing up right now, and that was after a full lockdown.

I think the numbers are wildly incorrect.

And we're not the only country, Europe is blowing up right now, and that was after a full lockdown.
What basis do you have to believe that?

You seem intelligent and that's the troubling part. People I know that didn't graduate high school ranting on FB and instantly becoming armchair epidemiologists is one thing... But when the country is one fire with a manageable pandemic and thousands of people are dying each day from it, it's both bewildering and incensing to hear these conspiracy theories about how inflated the numbers are.

I'm genuinely curious... What led you to believe this isn't as serious as it is?

People in your state should of worn mask and distanced ... it’s not hard . Everything good in my states since we opened back up months ago ... mouth breathing trump supporters ruining the economy and things for you there... just like those unpatriotic pieces of trash tried to ruin the election process .stop the vote, don't wear mask, they are terrorist .. sorry you have to do another lock down because of those idiots

New Mexico is a Blue State. Not sure why you think they are Trump alot of trump people out here
Can't even run businesses outside?

At least here businesses like restaurants and gyms can still operate outdoor even while in the most restrictive tier.

We HAD Dine outside for awhile and then open up inside at 25% but this is a Full Lockdown on all Restaurants,Gym and Barbers, etc. No outside, just grab and go for the next 2 weeks and then she said it will be decided be counties inside of the state on when they get off lockdown

My Home Gym is getting good, so I set there. Only waiting some plates now but got Bike,Row, and Sqaut Rack with pulling system now

I think the numbers are wildly incorrect

I stopped taking it serious when the prison system here started to publish numbers (and the people were fat as fuck) or super elderly. They obviously had heart attacks but they said they were “COVID related”.
And to the above poster it isn’t about how smart you are. You should question that shit. If this pandemic was as deadly as they say it is, people would be arrested and the crowds told to disperse. Our own politicians don’t even truly believe in this shit. Acting like it’s the Spanish flu with 20 mil dead.

I stopped taking it serious when the prison system here started to publish numbers (and the people were fat as fuck) or super elderly. They obviously had heart attacks but they said they were “COVID related”.
And to the above poster it isn’t about how smart you are. You should question that shit. If this pandemic was as deadly as they say it is, people would be arrested and the crowds told to disperse. Our own politicians don’t even truly believe in this shit. Acting like it’s the Spanish flu with 20 mil dead.

You seem to have mistaken a healthy disbelief and the subsequent questions that come with it... an assertion that that it's just fake and conflated.

You're the problem. Tete seems smart. You do not...

What basis do you have to believe that?

You seem intelligent and that's the troubling part. People I know that didn't graduate high school ranting on FB and instantly becoming armchair epidemiologists is one thing... But when the country is one fire with a manageable pandemic and thousands of people are dying each day from it, it's both bewildering and incensing to hear these conspiracy theories about how inflated the numbers are.

I'm genuinely curious... What led you to believe this isn't as serious as it is?
In regards to actual positive cases is where I believe the numbers are way off. As far as hospitalizations, it's harder to dispute because people are actually showing symptoms and there is evidence that they have the virus.

I believe there are significant percentage of false positives. While it's difficult to gauge the exact percentage for the general public, we could certainly use professional athletes to extrapolate a bit. By the end off August there were 77 false positives in the NFL. To this day, they're are still turning up false as we've seen with the jets and colts. I can't find a current number but it seems like from what I read it's at least 25 percent inaccurate. It's a good measuring stick since they all get followed up on after the initial test.

In regards to actual positive cases is where I believe the numbers are way off. As far as hospitalizations, it's harder to dispute because people are actually showing symptoms and there is evidence that they have the virus.

I believe there are significant percentage of false positives. While it's difficult to gauge the exact percentage for the general public, we could certainly use professional athletes to extrapolate a bit. By the end off August there were 77 false positives in the NFL. To this day, they're are still turning up false as we've seen with the jets and colts. I can't find a current number but it seems like from what I read it's at least 25 percent inaccurate. It's a good measuring stick since they all get followed up on after the initial test.
Interesting... though that's hardly a microcosm of the US. I'll have to look into this a bit.

Back