And We Back On Lockdown

I trust epidemiologists and other scientists over some dude who wrote about talking lions when it comes to safely handling an epidemic. You know.... The brilliant minds of that topic. If I want to hear the best way to handle a story about a talking lion and wizards I'll be happy to consult your author buddy.

Again, why would your dumbass logic not apply to me walking around dick out and swinging any time I want to visit an elementary school? You don't bitch and moan about tyranny and freedom just because you can't walk around with exposed genitals. It's ridiculous that you would pretend a public health crisis isn't a better reason to enforce some sort of garmet on a person in public.

Maybe the allegories and analogies are lost on you because you're already brainwashed.

About the same as you. Is a PhD necessary to have an opinion? If so, why are we talking? I'm reading the same statistics and watching the same news as you. Perhaps the better question would be to ask yourself why 2 people could have such wildly different opinions based on the same information?

Lol at "random author". Trying to diminish the works of one of the greatest authors to ever live with sassy bitchy comments on a karate forum.

Yes, that is a good question. Why do two different people have differing opinions on the same information?

I'm fairly certain most analytical thinkers have one opinion based on interpreting the facts as opposed to the others who interpret what they want based on whatever.

Soon there will only be 99.6% of us left.

maxresdefault.jpg

Better start repopulating!!!

Yes, that is a good question. Why do two different people have differing opinions on the same information?

I'm fairly certain most analytical thinkers have one opinion based on interpreting the facts as opposed to the others who interpret what they want based on whatever.

You would be incorrect. I work with numerous nurses and doctors in my third profession at different hospitals with base populations that lean towards opposite political spectrums, they all have wildly different positions even within the hospitals themselves. Beyond that, you're assuming my position.

Philosophy has a place in medicine.

You would be incorrect. I work with numerous nurses and doctors in my third profession at different hospitals with base populations that lean towards opposite political spectrums, they all have wildly different positions even within the hospitals themselves. Beyond that, you're assuming my position.

Philosophy has a place in medicine.

Ok, judging by your quotes, you believe Covid to be a hoax used by the government to control people, yes?

Ok, judging by your quotes, you believe Covid to be a hoax used by the government to control people, yes?

Well if you're going by my first post on here, it was satirical, so ignore that. Also, the quotes I posted were for the mouth breather who believes he can dictate how others live and perceive the world in their own minds.

To your question, asolutely not. I've probably been exposed to more COVID than anyone in this thread barring some person working in a huge population center hospital. Had friends and co-workers who were relatively young die from it as well. My viewpoint runs in line with the quotes that I posted.

My opinion isn't exactly mind blowing. Whenever a government authority tells you it's doing something for your own good, to "save lives", be wary. Whenever a government authority tells you it knows better than you, be wary. Whenever a government authority uses partisan emotional highly controversial opinions from professional theorists without listening to or promoting ANY dissesnting opinion, be wary. I was with the, "I'll wear a mask, but be wary," crowd. Now, slippery slope theory is rearing its head again.

People live, people die. I investigate deaths as part of my job(s). The statistics are wonky, 100%.

Yup I made a thread like 2 days after the election saying prepare for lockdown and people shit all over me

I think I remember you saying that too

Some of bars and restaurants in my state won't comply this time around with the governor's restrictions

on my social media people are constantly partying like there is nothing going on. it's not the businesses that are leading to outbreaks but they are going to be the ones to pay the price

they should enforce stricter punishments for this chit instead of shutting down restaurants
You've nailed it - it's the anti-maskers and people having parties that are the cause of things getting out of control again.

From what i've seen on social media the same people crying about "my freedom" when asked to wear a mask are the same ones who gather in large groups (parties/get togethers, etc) are now the ones bitching the loudest now that lockdowns are happening again.

Its much worse than the first lockdown. Like more than twice. Fucking north dakota is doing a quarantine.

You know that shit has hit the fan when north dakota is doing quarantine

They can lock down all they want, next mf’er walks off a plane and its back again. Herd immunity.

You've nailed it - it's the anti-maskers and people having parties that are the cause of things getting out of control again.

From what i've seen on social media the same people crying about "my freedom" when asked to wear a mask are the same ones who gather in large groups (parties/get togethers, etc) are now the ones bitching the loudest now that lockdowns are happening again.
What about this fucking hypocrite..https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...-party-amid-rising-covid-19-cases-2020-11?amp

You never asked a question that wasn't rhetorical, or ridiculous.

<seedat>

It's equally ridiculous to complain about wearing a mask during a public health crisis as it is for to me complain about having to keep my dick covered in public.

Your stupid authors quote equally applies to both situations

Back