"....And they were never heard from ever again"

David Tarrel. He was something like 7-0 when he fought Evan Tanner for the MW belt. He almost submitted Tanner early but Tanner escaped and proceeded to administer an ass beating, getting a TKO. David never fought again in the UFC, and I don’t believe he ever fought in mma again after that. He was a legit talent too. Probably fits the thread better than any other fighter
Lol that is not what happened. So many inaccuracies.

I heard Gillespie was coming back soon vs Riddell but don't think it was ever made official. Maybe it will get announced soon

Ben Askren took a knee to the face then got choked out and disappeared forever. Legend has it that his spirit can be heard from time to time on Twitter, pretending he didn't get wrecked

True, but before having to pull out, he was supposed to be the one to threaten Aldo’s title reign, especially after running through all of his opponents in the WEC in minutes...

After having such a hot streak and hype behind him, the guy instead gets injured, loses consecutive bouts, makes his dog attack his girlfriend, went to jail, and has not been seen since.
You missed the part where he was smocking and dealing Meth

Josh Grispi...

josh-grispi-ufc-on-fox-4.jpg

AR-310229989.jpg
I just read his newspaper article. These are the texts he sent his wife after he beat her and let his dog (buddy) chew on her for a little bit. Seems like a nice guy, the wife must have really been awful to him for him to react like that. /s
Court records reveal several haunting text messages police say Joshua Grispi sent to his wife Kaitlyn Grispi over the last week.

“UR (expletive) dead and if u even try n bring my kids into it the worse it will b for u and if u try and make a seen (sic) I’ll choke u unconscious and smash ur throat and if u get worse n run around after I’m goin to let Buddy have at u and I’ll walk out of the room.”

“Don’t cure (sic) you whore, That’s all u think abor (sic) ur a (expletive) scum bag piece of (expletive) who I’m goin enjoy choking to death.”

“U better not b bluffing about cops cuz I don’t joke ur dead when I see u... Literally. I don’t care I’m going to beat u n throw u to buddy, Ur dead.”

Who was that boring blanket that won TUF in his weight class? think Corey Anderson won it in the same season at LHW.

Can't remember his name, he said it was easy work then gets smashed in like two UFC fights and retires.

Corey Hill, the dude on tuf punking Gabe ruediger. Unique personality. Broke his leg on a leg kick and hasn't been seen since.

He passed away years back due to lung issues.

Another name is Nick Denis that I haven't seen mentioned.

He retired coming off a win in the UFC I believe. He called it quits due to the brutal nature of the sport.

Andre Roberts went 15 - 2 then disappeard, he was fairly young too.

i think he died dude

He did. Sadly in 2015 he got pneumonia and after battling it for several weeks & going through a lung transplant his family made the tough decision to take him off of life support.

didnt Torres rape someone? talk about a fall from grace

I looked into this, and I don't believe that is true. It does appear he was fired from the UFC once for tweeting "If a rape van was called a surprise van more women wouldn't mind going for rides in them", but that's it. He was also arrested once, post-UFC career, for possession of marijuana.

I attended Mas vs Diaz and I could swear that kick to Gregor’s face was heard outside the arena. Fucking brutal. I hope he recovered completely and gets back in the mix, as hard as that might be after such a brutal loss.

Who was that boring blanket that won TUF in his weight class? think Corey Anderson won it in the same season at LHW.

Can't remember his name, he said it was easy work then gets smashed in like two UFC fights and retires.

Colton Smith. I remember now,.

Back