....And there it is...Dana scored it for Reyes...

BetoG695

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
lol i like how he was "we arent Judges" .... since when is dana not a judge

Funny how he says that now but when GSP beat Hendricks he was salty as fuck and wouldn't shut up about it lol

Of course

But it didn't stop him giving the briefcase to the judges last night

Gotta protect that fake GOAT undefeated status.
Too bad nobody is buying it anymore and feom now on i do not consider jones undefeated

Funny how he says that now but when GSP beat Hendricks he was salty as fuck and wouldn't shut up about it lol

well the thing here is that Dana scored it for Reyes but don't think it's a robbery whereas with GSP/Hendricks he scored it for Hendricks and also thinks it was a robbery

This is a bad look.

Back to back fights where a HUGE amount of people the current GOAT lost both.

And you people still think he plans on going to HW. Lol....

Dana White: "Its outrageous". But doesn't do anything to fix it.

Yeah and if Jones said he is retiring. Dana would be crying and bitching like he did about GSP.

well the thing here is that Dana scored it for Reyes but don't think it's a robbery whereas with GSP/Hendricks he scored it for Hendricks and also thinks it was a robbery
No, the thing is that Dana is a piece of shit that hates GSP so much.

True but I don't think you could call either fight a robbery just because of how close they were

I bet he was righteously indignant..

Did Dana squeeze his tits?

No, what pissed him off is GSP said he was gonna quit for a while and that pissed Dana off and he tried to bully him into rematching Hendricks and even had somebody take GSP's belt after the fight

Now Dana gets to have TWO PPV's. Funny how that worked out for him.... Probably going to be a much bigger payday on the rematch. I'll sure as hell watch. ;)

And this decision was a bigger robbery then GSP Hendricks.

Back