And the Mario Yamasaki Award of the year Goes to...

I don't know what the fuck that ref was waiting for lol, dude was literally looking at the floor and not moving at one point.

Early stoppage. He was clearly still breathing!

Gotta love a former fighter that still makes sacrifices to the JBG.

<{JustBleed}>

Coker should delete that tweet. Not a good look.

True but right now Coker will use it because controversy sells so it's fair play in Bellator land with one of their local refs as usual (only good one they got is Mike Beltran)

Coker should delete that tweet. Not a good look.

Lol, Bellator shouldn’t show their highlights because fighters getting brutally finished in an ass kicking contest Is a “bad look”

meanwhile, UFC used a bus attack felony to hype their fights...but Coker is desperate because he highlighted one of the better finishes from the card.

True but right now Coker will use it because controversy sells so it's fair play in Bellator land with one of their local refs as usual (only good one they got is Mike Beltran)
Bellator gets their refs from the commissions same as UFC?

not sure what the issue is with this stoppage....the guy went out...Sergio told Trigg he was out and Trigg stopped it immediately....whats the problem?

Video is not available in my location... fuck you Coker... fuck you.

Lol, Bellator shouldn’t show their highlights because fighters getting brutally finished in an ass kicking contest Is a “bad look”

meanwhile, UFC used a bus attack felony to hype their fights...but Coker is desperate because he highlighted one of the better finishes from the card.
No, they should edit them to highlight the finish and not the incompetence of the ref assigned to their fight. It’s optics. I can’t stand Dana but he would’ve rightfully blasted a ref that did anything like this. Here are the top replies to the tweet fwiw.
D67B296B-7F8B-4BC4-86B9-8A3D81A54722.png
F355733C-F7D6-4526-AD93-AF6BF76DBF64.png
011F3EC2-3FAD-4B22-9215-65B894912B40.png
ED528A71-71B5-4C31-966E-8568A1693EF0.jpeg

I've seen worse in the UFC so not a biggie.

Better that Coker shows that brutal finish - it is fighting after all - than push a criminal who feels the need to punch the elderly and assault women in hotel rooms.

Turns out that Trigg's philosophy on officiating was inspired by the guy who reffed his fight with Robbie.

source.gif

Back