And that is why you don’t play around I’m the octagon

I don't get these threads, KZ was attacking before the elbow from hell, is not like it happened during a hug.
Exactly. So many braindead retards on this site that need to shut the fuck up and go watch the replay.

KZ too respectful. he has hella confused by what Yair was doing, and didn't want to seem like a jerk by attacking Yair while his dumbass guard was done.

cost KZ hugely.........................
Exactly. So many braindead retards on this site that need to shut the fuck up and go watch the replay.
go watch the fight. Zombie looked away from his opponent and stopped fighting in the 5th rd. He was dominating the fight. He fucked around and got exactly what he deserved

go watch the fight. Zombie looked away from his opponent and stopped fighting in the 5th rd. He was dominating the fight. He fucked around and got exactly what he deserved
Dominating the fight? How much money did you lose? I don’t think you know what dominate means.

Dominating the fight? How much money did you lose? I don’t think you know what dominate means.
If he didn’t win the 5th rd he still won the fight. He was wining the 5th rd until he started screwing around

What an absolute joke? Why the fuck do fighters feel the need to play friends in the middle of the fight? Zombie dominated that fight and then fucks around in the 5th rd

It’s called respect.

Guess you never slapped hands with your opponent when grappling.

Keep watching from your armchair
Never. Plenty of time for that after the fight. Turning away from your opponent with 2 minutes on the clock seemed like s good decision too.

Never. Plenty of time for that after the fight. Turning away from your opponent with 2 minutes on the clock seemed like s good decision too.

It’s their fight. They can do what they want. Personally I found it very classy and respectful coming on the 25th anniversary of the UFC

Don’t be burned that KZ lost, bask in the light that was that fight.

It’s their fight. They can do what they want. Personally I found it very classy and respectful coming on the 25th anniversary of the UFC

Don’t be burned that KZ lost, bask in the light that was that fight.
one of the greatest fights of all time. Both guys traded years off their careers going to war tonight. KZ and Yair closed the show on the 25th UFC anniversary in the greatest way fucking possible, and yet we have bitter dorks on here pouting and insulting absolute warriors like KZ.

its sad

one of the greatest fights of all time. Both guys traded years off their careers going to war tonight. KZ and Yair closed the show on the 25th UFC anniversary in the greatest way fucking possible, and yet we have bitter dorks on here pouting and insulting absolute warriors like KZ.

its sad

They can't appreciate greatness, only contempt and bitterness is all Sherdoggers can feel

This is what they mean by "protect yourselves at all times".

Yair executed his master plan, dragging it out and working the crowd in 5th round to bait the KZ

Yair won the psychological battle first.....then finished him.

Back