And that is why you don’t play around I’m the octagon

podsox

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What an absolute joke? Why the fuck do fighters feel the need to play friends in the middle of the fight? Zombie dominated that fight and then fucks around in the 5th rd

yep he deserved it, pathetic.

This is the ultimate proving ground for gladiators not some childs play pen. Send the zombie to the xyience factory for 6 months hard labour.

KZ fucked up big time.

No arguments here. That was boneheaded.

I don't get these threads, KZ was attacking before the elbow from hell, is not like it happened during a hug.

This needs to stop!

dzut6f.jpg

I mean, people would call him dirty if he socked Yair when Yair went in for one of his five hugs. It's lose-lose for KZ. Fight gets slowed down or he gets boo'd and hated on.

KZ too respectful. he has hella confused by what Yair was doing, and didn't want to seem like a jerk by attacking Yair while his dumbass guard was done.

cost KZ hugely.........................

I don't get these threads, KZ was attacking before the elbow from hell, is not like it happened during a hug.
It's about focus mainly, and keeping the pressure on.

Yep, I get the mutual respect but save that for after the fight.

He looked away from his opponent twice in the 5th rd screwing around. He allowed yair back in the fight by fucking around

Yair was the one that kept hugging and playing grab ass. KZ looked confused every time.

Back