And so to everyone who claimed flyweights were not as talented...

You're talking about the division as a whole? Then yes there aren't as many elite fighters than in most other divisions.

It is not only about now, it is about its history. People claim MM reigned a shallow talent pool. But Horiguchi, Cejudo, Baugatinov, MM, Dodson, Torres, Benavides, are top tier talent by any division's standards.

That fight sucked big time. And this guy tought he was the goat. 3 losses, 1 draw in the lousiest division of all.

Nah it's just they're stature makes it easier to fall asleep when watching them fight.

You don't know anything about this sport. Maybe you will someday. But right now, you don't.
You're a lost cause. Looked like they were playing twister at times. Lack of clear shots. Worst performance I've seen from MM. He was respecting the hell out of Cejudo.

You're a lost cause. Looked like they were playing twister at times. Lack of clear shots. Worst performance I've seen from MM. He was respecting the hell out of Cejudo.

You don't know what you're talking about. You just don't understand MMA at all. Stop.

Both get washed by TJ

Why do you guys keep saying this? As if it's some big accomplishment to assume a bigger fighter could move down and beat up on a smaller division?

TJ gets smoked by Max and half of the FW division. See? I can play these silly games too.

Back