And people was complaining about Caceres-Yair...

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
...being a main event. And this whole card.

This has been a really fun night of fights. Amazing card.

And Rodriguez-Caceres was awesome.

It was really awesome fight. Was rooting for Caceres to get the win but he definitely didn't do enough to get the W. Yair is okay but a good wrestler with ground & pound game might be trouble for him

Amazing is definitely not a word I would use to describe this card.

yeah that was the only fight on the card I was looking forward to beforehand..... and they lived up to my expectations(and surpassed them if Im honest)

that was a really fun fight

The Leeroy vs Pantera fight was fucking amazing, and probably the best main event being lead by a guy out of the top 10 and an unranked guy in as long as I can remember.

I actually thought that fight was meh but really enjoyed the bermudez/jason fight. Something about knowing neither guy has the ability to finish the other really puts me off when I watch a fight and it became apparent in the first round that the fight was going to a decision. Just my opinion of course.

I liked that fight, but thought the rest of the main card was really boring.

I loved this fight since the day it was announced and the bitching about it was extremely confusing, check my post history

the main card was pretty lackluster but they did a good job as main eventers however.

They was complaining and I can't believe they was.

For how little I was looking forward to it. The card turned out pretty good

i hate to say this and spoil ur fun, but everyone knew this would be a fun and exciting fight.. but it still doesnt mean it should have been the main event.

i was actually ok with yair getting main event chance, but leeroy?

I was thinking the same thing. I knew it would be a fun fight. Nick Diaz probably hated it though

Good matchup, garbage card

It's always like that the so called no names come out to fight and put on a show not just try and get the W .
a lot of the cards that look good on paper and have highly hyped fights do tend to fizzle and a lot of the cards were posters say no worth viewing tend to be absolute barn burners

I think this card was on Par with the South Dakota and 201 cards ......... competing for worst card of 2016.

The fight was exactly what it was billed as. Before the fight all they said was how wild this fight would be. They get it and complain?

i hate to say this and spoil ur fun, but everyone knew this would be a fun and exciting fight.. but it still doesnt mean it should have been the main event.

i was actually ok with yair getting main event chance, but leeroy?

I'm guessing they wanted to give the YOUNG guys a chance at the spotlight in an obvious throwaway UFC event. Besides, this was more a showcase of Yair than it was for Alex being in the main event.

Alex had a great showing himself.

Back