And people call Keenan a sandbagger...

Knockturnal88

Orange Belt
Reaction score
This cat Joao Gabriel Rocha won his division and 3rd absolute in 2011 at Brown belt then won his division and absolute in 2012 at Brown belt...and he's still a brown belt...EXPLAIN?

sergio penha skipped brown belt and went straight to black from purple. EXPLAIN?

you must...DISCUSS

yes the sherdog black belt is so coveted. think of how good that will look on my resume.

keenan was selected to fight the worlds greatest and heaviest black belts.
if he wins, he should definitely be promoted, regardless of what the ibjjf says

yes the sherdog black belt is so coveted. think of how good that will look on my resume.

keenan was selected to fight the worlds greatest and heaviest black belts.
if he wins, he should definitely be promoted, regardless of what the ibjjf says

I think if he even wins a couple matches he should be promoted (somehow). I can't see a reality where he actually wins the whole thing, given his competition.

I thought this was going to be about Keenan in the same weight class as Palhares in ADCC

id say keenen wins the mundials at brown this year and is promoted by end of the year

hope that answers your question..he was just awarded his bb

Um...both of these kind of pale in comparison to Felipe Pena, who beat the defending Black Belt World Champion a weight class below his own as a brown belt, and he's still a brown belt.

Just saying.

Maybe his coach feels he's not at BB to his personal level? Maybe he's sandbagging? Who cares?

sergio penha skipped brown belt and went straight to black from purple. EXPLAIN?

Fredson Paixao did the same thing. Well Mestre' Osvaldo Alves did the promotion. FYI they didn't get promoted at the same time. They are from different training eras. :)

Back