And More Proof of Jones' Decline

Portland8242

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Jon seriously couldn't get Santos down ?

I get the whole knee surgery thing, but god damn Jon's always been a far better wrestler than Glover. Definitely outwrestled the hell of him when they fought.

I think he tried for like 1 or 2 takedowns in the first rd but didn't even think about it when Santos could barely stand.. I think Jones could have gotten him down if he wanted too, it's very typical of Jones to try and beat guys at what they are best at.

Jones beat both guys in their primes and 20 threads pop up on Sherdog on how bad Jones sucks.

"Better" doesn't always matter.

Matchups always matter.

Jones is fantastic every time he fails drug tests - sharp and very aggressive, but then he's lazy and unmotivated when he doesn't pop. I wonder why??

Jones will be the HW champ

and the salt will flow..

holy fuck you guys are dumb go rewatch the fight.

Jones could have taken Santos who could barely stand down at any point if he wanted to. He clearly chose to stand with santos. If you can't see that then seriously hope you didn't vote in this past election

Jones was trying to beat Santos at his own game in that fight. Probably wouldn't have been nearly as close if he would've used more wrestling.

Back