and Jones used to snitch on people smoking weed ...

clayj

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
and Jones used to snitch on people smoking weed ...

How things have changed.

legendarythreadrc1.jpg

lol and remember that time Jones snitched on people for weed?

lol lol

WELL, weed is a banned substance.

It's super cereal.

He probably didn't snitch on people for weed since he was apparently a weed head. People who knew him from high school have said he was experimenting with soft and hard drugs since his teens.

I doubt the snitching story was true. He's the only source for it and he was trying to make people like him.

http://deadspin.com/how-jon-jones-became-the-baddest-motherfucker-on-earth-1676262642

He clearly likes his weed! And as sources are saying, this is not a new thing. He's been trolling the world about being the sensitive Christian who won't drink, smoke or do drugs. He's a born fighter who only knows winning and believing in himself.

And he likes weed. Btw, that article above is the best MMA article I've ever read, probably.

This thread is missing the full epic quote

Typical fuckin' bible bashing hypocrite, Bendo be caught in a brothel next:icon_twis

Kind of like closet gays who publicly shame/hate homosexuals.

I think it has to do with them being uncomfortable with who they are or what they're doing, so they try to deflect. Jones did drugs so he'd publicly shame those who do drugs, hoping nobody would ever suspect him because of his public stance on drugs.

He was sheltered. Now he's not, but he's being screened.

Back