and it starts.

I think she's being unfair saying me and my dick caused her all this pain. It was fun at the time.

there are a lot of chicks with huge fake tits who post here then

Well those are different. Those are kind of in a class of their own.

I'd liken it to Bobby (Boulders) Digital's comment in the picture thread about how he based his mental image on everybody from their avatar.

Okay bro it's only fitting that you allow your sherbros to name the precious little one

if its a boy go with Beauregard Alexander Huffington Garcia (you can use your last name if you want to eff up how bad ass this one sounds)

if its a girl

chastity candy or desire.

C
Okay bro it's only fitting that you allow your sherbros to name the precious little one

if its a boy go with Beauregard Alexander Huffington Garcia (you can use your last name if you want to eff up how bad ass this one sounds)

if its a girl

Certain bits here jack are making me think your not being serious here. I mean,candy.

She's fully dilated now.staff are talking pethidine, I asked if I could try one to,they said no for some reason.

Did she threaten to kill you yet?

Argh,I just got a set of nails through the back of the hand.

if its a girl

May I use that as my first son's name? It has a massive underlying alpha stud vibe to it.

C

Certain bits here jack are making me think your not being serious here. I mean,candy.

Lol I'm only heart attack serious when discussing poontang, and super heroes.

Seriously Congratulations bro. Being a dad is one of the few things I refuse to be a failure at. It centers and grounds you they return all the love you give them and then some. it's not the exchanged based conditional love of marriage.

And once you see your baby for the first time you fall in love instantly and are completely comfortable with the thought of killing someone if they were to ever hurt your kids.

At 9.02 gmt a junior neverwas entered thus world. Photos will follow when I get home.

Whoop whoop we gots a biggun for mayberrys 2032 hs football team! Congrats home slice. BUCK BUCK!!!

Not yet,although she did say she was gonna kick me in the balls so I could see what it was like.

There was a guy who had that in his comedy routine. His wife thought childbirth was more painful than getting kicked in the nuts. Of course he thought getting kicked in the nuts was more painful.

About 2 years after their first child was born she told him she wanted to have another baby. He told her he wins the argument because she wants to go through that pain again and he never wants to get kicked in the nuts again.

Back