and in the UFC!!!!

Konstantin is a monster from what I seen. Those sambo casting punches look sick

Огромный если это правда

Erokhin is a good signing

I can read Cyrllic perfectly but don't understand what the words mean :(.

Where you from?

California. I took a Russian course for a semester and my Russian friend helped me learn the alphabet perfectly. I never learned proper grammar or many words though. Should have payed more attention in class :(. So now I can read and pronounce Cyrllic letters perfectly at least.

Thank you! my brother in law owns a train repair company in Moscow and no matter how bad the economy is we still have Buisness

It is like that in the United States too. If you work doing anything for the train industry you get paid good money with steady work.

California. I took a Russian course for a semester and my Russian friend helped me learn the alphabet perfectly. I never learned proper grammar or many words though. Should have payed more attention in class :(. So now I can read and pronounce Cyrllic letters perfectly at least.

Very cool not many Americans understand and im actually American and from Tennessee, my family is from Kaliningrad and wife from Moscow but I was raised in America and im currently on my way back to the U.S.

Very cool not many Americans understand and im actually American and from Tennessee, my family is from Kaliningrad and wife from Moscow but I was raised in America and im currently on my way back to the U.S.

Where in TN? I live in Knoxville. I moved here from Colorado. It is completely different, but it is a nice place to live.

Back