And here....we....go. Twood already going in on the "Covington is Racist" angle

a shit ton more resources than europe

but canada and america have a lot of resources , i guess its arguable for them
The only thing that isn't arguable is your astounding ignorance.

It's not a matter of whether Colby is racist or not, which if he is using such rhetoric, I think he is. I do not buy the 'playing a character' excuse Sherdog has adopted. That is a smokescreeen to avoid admitting a lot of you are bigots, yourselves. Most of you will take any opportunity to bash Woodley, because he triggers you as much as you claim he is triggered by anything. As upfront as Sherdog is supposed to be, so many of you hide behind layers of BS, to avoid the truth about yourselves.

Shut up.

I hate Tyron because he’s a fucking idiot.

If Colby can out cardio him and win the fight, the forum is going to explode, and Colby will become an instant star.

Look at all the white Colby fans here rooting against Tyrone hmmmm wonder why?

Let’s make America great again right guys?

Well this thread has made it official:

Most MMA fans can never speak ill of Pro Wrestling fans again.

I raise yours with a Covington edition !!

B9yg3cA.gif

How are americans a race??!!

I get the point that you're trying to make but damn.

And it's a very good indicator of someone not being racist if they can have a meaningful relationship with someone who's not of their race
Shall we agree to disagree on this one?
It's similar to someone having a kid being a good indicator they aren't homosexual...
I have to disagree, someone's opinions, verbals and actions speak louder than their relationships.
Especially when a relationship is singular but a view can be of a generalisation.

Once again, sherdoggers show themselves to be fucking idiots.

the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin that has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.

According to the UN, Racial discrimination also applies when you're discriminated because of nationality/ethnicity....So no...Racism, is not just race......Racism is an evolving word that includes much more than race.

Also according to sherdoggers....What Hitler did to the Jews was not racist....Jews isn't a race...It's a religion/Ethnicity....So I guess Hitler action against the Jews wasn't racist.

Here we go, the nationality isn’t a race so he’s not a racist argument.

It’s been posted before, but when people say racism, it’s an umbrella term. It usually includes its ugly cousins; bigotry and xenophobia.

So yeah, when he called Brazilians “filthy animals” he was acting like a racist.

Sorry guys, racism is real. It exists.

According to the UN, Racial discrimination also applies when you're discriminated because of nationality/ethnicity....So no...Racism, is not just race......Racism is an evolving word that includes much more than race.

Also according to sherdoggers....What Hitler did to the Jews was not racist....Jews isn't a race...It's a religion/Ethnicity....So I guess Hitler action against the Jews wasn't racist.
its kind of confusing to be honest. I guess you have a point, though.

This fight is going to have the epic double turn.

Woodley will be heel by the end, and Colby is going to be a baby face.

The majority of guys in this thread have never been denied a job simply because of their race, have never been pulled over and harassed for no reason.. they simply have no reference point and can’t understand that other people have completely different life experiences than themselves

Last edited:

Brazil is a dump

Here we go, the nationality isn’t a race so he’s not a racist argument.

It’s been posted before, but when people say racism, it’s an umbrella term. It usually includes its ugly cousins; bigotry and xenophobia.

So yeah, when he called Brazilians “filthy animals” he was acting like a racist.

Sorry guys, racism is real. It exists.

And even if it weren't, are people going to pretend a guy discriminating against people because of their nationality is above discriminating against people because of their race?

Tyron is a living breathing manifestation of the race-industrial complex. There is nothing that he cannot manufacture into a racial grievance - apparently including spectacles.

<{silvanormal}>

And even if it weren't, are people going to pretend a guy discriminating against people because of their nationality is above discriminating against people because of their race?

It's okay that Brazilians chant death threats, throw shit at the athletes and grab people (I.E. Matt Brown) on the way to their fights. Colby just schooled Brazil. Colby is in fact, the king of Brazil. Plus I've been there the people were dicks, thank god I got a raise and started going to places like St. John and Hawaii over that DUMP!

It's not a matter of whether Colby is racist or not, which if he is using such rhetoric, I think he is. I do not buy the 'playing a character' excuse Sherdog has adopted. That is a smokescreeen to avoid admitting a lot of you are bigots, yourselves. Most of you will take any opportunity to bash Woodley, because he triggers you as much as you claim he is triggered by anything. As upfront as Sherdog is supposed to be, so many of you hide behind layers of BS, to avoid the truth about yourselves.
You'd do really well as a radio quasi-psychologist analyzing people you've never met and then making provocative remarks to elicit a response.

Tyron is a living breathing manifestation of the race-industrial complex. There is nothing that he cannot manufacture into a racial grievance - apparently including spectacles.

<{silvanormal}>

imo, from my couch, listening and watching Woodley on my laptop.... The saddest part is, he trying not too, or doesn't want too. It's ingrained and likely surrounded by people who indulge him in it.

Back