Ancient Native American burial site blasted for Trump border wall construction

Anyone remember years ago when anthropologists found the oldest human skeleton in North America and scientists where trilled about the stuff we would learn, they ended up having to give it to a bunch of native meth heads who claimed it was their ancient sacred god and it was sacrilege to study it’s bones. I call possible bs on this graveyard story.

About as classy of a response as I would have expected from you. It sounded like you tried to lump @Oeshon and I into the same group, so I responded as such. Either way the wall is being built, so I'm sure you'll keep on posting salty and silly comments and responses acting as though you actually give a shit about a wall in Arizona.

dude - are you retarded? serious question.

I was talking about Oeshon the entire time, you're the dumbass that quoted me, trying to pick a fight with me like you are now.

seriously, reread every post I've made to you, in no way did I fucking slight you outside of you poor reading comprehension..

holy shit, you're unbelievably stupid. your ass better be drunk, that's the only way I can cut you some slack here.

When I look in the mirror each morning I see privilege and oppression. The self loathing is deserved, though, because someone else's ancestors wrecked someone else's life
Watch these Honkies Catching Reparations, you'll feel better

They should not have disgraced those Indian burial grounds, that was not the right thing to do.
This place has become so meta, with so many nooks and crannies of inside jokes and intricate layers upon foundations of humor, the war room itself can be classified as a perfect, well oiled machine pumping out gold by the second.

As a curiosity how would people feel about destroying the graves where US military men, including Custer, died at Little Big Horn?

Little-Bighorn-Battlefield-National-Monument-Montana.jpg

I think you're going to be hard pressed to find a respectable number of people that knows who Custer was or what happened at LBH.

Most will ask you if you're talking about a trendy new dessert or something

Haven’t these fools seen pet semetary? I know what’s happening next.

dude - are you retarded? serious question.

I was talking about Oeshon the entire time, you're the dumbass that quoted me, trying to pick a fight with me like you are now.

seriously, reread every post I've made to you, in no way did I fucking slight you outside of you poor reading comprehension..

holy shit, you're unbelievably stupid. your ass better be drunk, that's the only way I can cut you some slack here.

Bro...I stated that IT SOUNDED LIKE you tried to lump me in with Oeshon. God damn you really do seem like a miserable piece of shit.

Mexico city was likely built on top of the corpses of hundreds if not thousands of babies and children that were sacrificed by the oh so humble natives. It's not that big of a deal. They way those tribes generally disrespected each others lives while they were living doesn't make me overly concerned with the unvisited and discarded remains from a long time ago.

In general, honor grave sites and burial grounds when possible. This is not some huge tragedy, however.

I think you're going to be hard pressed to find a respectable number of people that knows who Custer was or what happened at LBH.

Most will ask you if you're talking about a trendy new dessert or something
I was talking to my younger brother the other week and made reference to Custer’s last stand assuming he’d know what I was referring to. Completely clueless. Thought we all learned about it at age 10 or so.

Bro...I stated that IT SOUNDED LIKE you tried to lump me in with Oeshon. God damn you really do seem like a miserable piece of shit.

where did I ever make a salty or shitty comment about the wall being built?

your sorry ass got all riled up for no reason & you're too pussy to admit you blew your wad for no fucking reason.

get a job you tw@.

Should dig those stupid bones up and throw them in the garbage. Always whinging and crying about something.

Maybe I am missing something? The wall in the picture is old. It was built by previous administrations. Also, the articles says "
where a roadway could be built near known ancestral burial grounds

COULD and NEAR

Last edited:
What is the problem or is Trump just BAD?

Last edited:
Back