Ancient Native American burial site blasted for Trump border wall construction

lots of mountains and land in southern az was burial sites for native Americans, hell a lot of counties in Arizona have native american names. The "victim" complex look doesn't work so much any more.

because you aren't American. you probably hate the homeland you fled from, I'm sure.

I love my homeland (both where I was born and where my family is from). I also love my new homeland.

Hell, I even like America and I'm wishing the best for you here.

Forgot to add that trump is using 9/11 laws to ignore laws to protect native American sites. Small government conservatism indeed. Its never to late to keep breaking treaties.

As a curiosity how would people feel about destroying the graves where US military men, including Custer, died at Little Big Horn?

Little-Bighorn-Battlefield-National-Monument-Montana.jpg

I dunno about you guys but the moon is full, the air is still, all of the sudden I feel a chill. Victor is grinning, flesh is rotting away. Skeletons dance, I curse this day. And the night when the wolves cry out. Listen close and you can hear me shout... I don't want to be buried in a pet cemetery. I don't want to live my life again. I don't want to be buried in a pet cemetery. I don't want to live my life again, oh, no, oh, no.

that's fine, that's your right as an American to feel that way. Oeshon always exhibits this anti-American sentiment/profound ignorance & my point is to highlight that.

Get out here with this "anti-American" sentiment. Not a single thing I stated was ignorant, but rather it was all factual. Did you look at what is ACTUALLY happening at the border wall versus the fairy tale they're trying to paint with the reporting? As I said hills aren't being demolished : FACT, entire eco-system are not being wiped out : FACT, and in all likelihood the remains of the dead Apache (if there are indeed any on that hill) won't be disturbed.

You're being exceptionally silly trying to paint my comments as anti-American. Though I guess I can't expect much more from you as this kind of silliness seems to your MO...snarky and partisan comments.

Get out here with this "anti-American" sentiment. Not a single thing I stated was ignorant, but rather it was all factual. Did you look at what is ACTUALLY happening at the border wall versus the fairy tale they're trying to paint with the reporting? As I said hills aren't being demolished : FACT, entire eco-system are not being wiped out : FACT, and in all likelihood the remains of the dead Apache (if there are indeed any on that hill) won't be disturbed.

You're being exceptionally silly trying to paint my comments as anti-American. Though I guess I can't expect much more from you as this kind of silliness seems to your MO...snarky and partisan comments.

is English your second language?

reread my post you dumbass.

is English your second language?

reread my post you dumbass.

About as classy of a response as I would have expected from you. It sounded like you tried to lump @Oeshon and I into the same group, so I responded as such. Either way the wall is being built, so I'm sure you'll keep on posting salty and silly comments and responses acting as though you actually give a shit about a wall in Arizona.

that's fine, that's your right as an American to feel that way. Oeshon always exhibits this anti-American sentiment/profound ignorance & my point is to highlight that.

I'm not anti American, I'm pro American.

That's why I support you guys securing your borders.

I don't support you invading other countries.

no matter where you dig there's an "ancient burial ground".

Those right wing guys shows disregard toward cultures as a merit. A less idiotic statesman would done a deviation for sparing the territory appearing as a righteous man that care for the minorities.

Big Don is the greatest President this country has ever had.

Liberals are scum

Lmao the army of Trump supporters in the Mayberry who don't post in the War Room is the perfect analogy for the silent majority that won it for Trump in 2016.

Back