Ancient Conehead-Like

jericksen5

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
alien-skull.jpg

An archaeological discovery of 25

This is extremely old news. We all know many central american peoples would bind their kid's heads.

Head binding was a common practice among Native American peoples of central America, must like neck stretching else where. And DNA from the bones have come back 100% human.

Move along ancient alien nuts, nothing to see.

Head binding was a common practice among Native American peoples of central America, must like neck stretching else where. And DNA from the bones have come back 100% human.

Move along ancient alien nuts, nothing to see.

Obviously aliens broke into the lab and planted the human DNA evidence to cover-up their existence, obviously.

Did Houston Alexander drop to FLW?

This is extremely old news. We all know many central american peoples would bind their kid's heads.

While the site, known as El Cementerio, was discovered in 1999, Moreno and her colleagues completed their analysis of the skeletal remains just last month.
Front page of Time, which is why I posted it.

You can stick to the "my gf dumped me and now I am crying on the internet" threads if you'd prefer.

binding heads?

people do some weird shit.

Not just South American, these types of skulls have been found all over the world. So yes indeed old news.

They would bind their heads to recreate the look of the aliens that visited them.

Wasn't there a thread about this several days ago?

Front page of Time, which is why I posted it.

You can stick to the "my gf dumped me and now I am crying on the internet" threads if you'd prefer.

The only reason why it's on the front page of Time is because of the Dec. 21, 2012 crap and that crap sells. The only thing new this brings to the table is that they found more bound skulled people at a new location.

Skip to the Maya (not mayan godamnit >_< ) it explains a bit about it there.

Better yet watch the whole thing, you might learn something.
This is an awesome series.

Did Houston Alexander drop to FLW?

That made me laugh good one man. Houston Alexander even raps to and if I remember he does call himself ConeDome or something along those lines.

Back