Television Ancient Apocalypse on Netflix. Thoughts?

2fast2see

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Graham Hancock rejects the linear approach of human progress. He believes and reinterprets evidence that humans of the Ice Age were capable of building advanced technologies, which were destroyed by cataclysmic events.

The development of civilizations is one step forward and two steps back at times.

Myths are consistent across civilizations, which reached out to each other to share information, and contain underlying truths which tell the story of how civilizations were built and destroyed

Graham Hancock rejects the linear approach of human progress. He believes and reinterprets evidence that humans of the Ice Age were capable of building advanced technologies, which were destroyed by cataclysmic events.

The development of civilizations is one step forward and two steps back at times.

Myths are consistent across civilizations, which reached out to each other to share information, and contain underlying truths which tell the story of how civilizations were built and destroyed

I wish he was 10% better known so he didn't have to spend upwards of 60% of the run time of every book / interview / episode explaining Big Archeology and how he's standing up to it.

It's something that I considered being possible. But, there has been little evidence widely shared so far. Was he the one on JRE? Rogan covered this on one of his podcasts.

I watched it all, found it interesting but a bit bite-sized(granted probably so you buy the books and watch the podcasts), also Graham is kinda annoying at times.

This came up on my Suggested Videos which i've only watched about 10 minutes of thus far, might be interesting for some..

I watched it all, found it interesting but a bit bite-sized(granted probably so you buy the books and watch the podcasts), also Graham is kinda annoying at times.

This came up on my Suggested Videos which i've only watched about 10 minutes of thus far, might be interesting for some..

Not watching that shit BUT there was some nerd who was critiquing Pavel Tstatuline on YouTube and was trying to "debunk" his system. I found it funny everyone who uses the kettlebells and pavel system find great success but this fucking nerd on YouTube who looks like shit is critiquing pavels understanding of some shit even though it 100% worked

We really know and understand very little , nothing would surprise me..

"The man that knows something knows that he knows nothing at all"

edit:

I just remembered, if anyone is interested in more research similar to Hancock's theres a youtube channel by the name of JayDreamerz. His research is very similar yet very fantastical. Here's the first video of his i came across. Keep an open mind.

Last edited:
Not watching that shit BUT there was some nerd who was critiquing Pavel Tstatuline on YouTube and was trying to "debunk" his system. I found it funny everyone who uses the kettlebells and pavel system find great success but this fucking nerd on YouTube who looks like shit is critiquing pavels understanding of some shit even though it 100% worked
I just find that when something is considered so controversial as an idea it makes sense to see a few sides of the situation to help me determine my own thoughts.. kettlebells working or not is one thing, but constantly claiming archaeologists are full of shit is pretty fuckin ballsy.

I just find that when something is considered so controversial as an idea it makes sense to see a few sides of the situation to help me determine my own thoughts.. kettlebells working or not is one thing, but constantly claiming archaeologists are full of shit is pretty fuckin ballsy.
I quit archaeology/paleontology/anthropology when the reasons we have similar monkeys on south America as we do Africa is "the great raft theory." It's quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever read. The argument for it happening is "stuff happens."

When shit like that is the answer and someone outlines how it's fucking stupid, they expect you to have the answer but you can't just make it up like they did lol

Anyone who buys into this crap is severely lacking in critical thinking, Hancock is not a serious person , everything he does should clearly be labeled fiction because that is what it is

Back